What does Any Forums think?

What does Any Forums think?

Attached: file.png (733x736, 1022.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EksSDDte7EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does this shit have to do with Elvis?

He made a soundtrack for the new movie Elvis.

I was honestly excited for this movie until I found out about this shit.

Why?

Again...

“I rolled up like the bottom of a tooth paste tube
Blue suede shoes, one missin' a shoe lace to it
Two new chains, you can call me 2 Chainz
Ropes hang like Hussein's noose (Woo!)
Yeah, they let the fruitcake loose (Yeah)
It goes: one for the trailer park, two for my baby-ma
Three for the tater tots, four if you ate a lot
Five if you came to rock, straight up while I'm shittin' on my comp'
I'm about to use the John (What?) like Grey Poupon (Dijon) (Woo!)”

sounds dope

Attached: 15C6242D-EF84-41E0-BBFA-2A334911BC19.jpg (750x1091, 94.02K)

>Two new chains, you can call me 2 Chainz
lyrical genius

>nitpicking

Why does a soundtrack for a rockstar have a bunch of rap songs that didn't even exist in this period, instead of remaking some Chuck Berry songs, Fats Domino or other rock songs that would have existed during that time? this has the feel of those 90s Disney tv movies

Why what?

Nitpicking? Dude this is fucking trash on every level. Trash beat (I hope this isn’t Dre) Trash fucking pop star hook (as always) and shit lyrics. How many times is Eminem going to say

>dre found me when i was poor yo but now im rich hoe

He literally said this 30 different ways on 30 different tracks over the past few years alone. This dude is fucking dried up big time. He literally has nothing at all to talk about, literally fucking nothing. Just release Relapse 2 and your other unreleased material and fucking retire already

whenever i think Eminem can’t sink any lower, he always finds a way to. this sounds like a fucking demo, nothing is structured, it sounds all over the place, the hook sucks dick, and eminem is rapping about pills and being rich and blah blah blah, yeah dude, you’re rich, sober, and boring, you have nothing to say. shit flow, shit delivery, shit voice as well since mmlp2 for some reason, this sounds like revival

Why did this song make u no longer excited?

Kamikaze was awesome. MTBMB A and B ranged from great to mediocre. His features and random singles between albums have been shit for a long while. At this point, his albums are always at least a little better than his non-album material.

Dude. Kamikaze was dogshit. It is literally the most forgettable and disposable album hes ever made next to Revival. Please stop sucking his dick for one day. You’re almost worse than the people in the comment section of this song

Here’s the link for this masterpiece since OP didnt post it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EksSDDte7EM

Attached: B4CF3E39-6E11-4D67-B5FB-830B56422FDE.jpg (1920x1080, 545.39K)

>Kamikaze was dogshit
Shit taste, my man.

That’s fucking hilarious. Let me guess, MMLP2 is good to you too? You thought it was a worthy successor?

Cause it's awful.

Yes, it is good.