And like that. Pop singer eras are reborn

And like that. Pop singer eras are reborn

Attached: B7 (2).jpg (2695x3366, 1.41M)

? Literally no one listen to beyonce

No-one cares.

And no amount of salt you hold from her formation era will change it lmao

Attached: 32490094321.png (959x733, 733.7K)

Sorry

Attached: 4849F599-2CDE-4387-9852-8B98C46F522F.jpg (1386x1276, 169.88K)

This, all these assblasted trumptards shill all these white mediocre women like Aurora who no one has ever heard of outside of their own countries but try to shit on Beyonce

These are shill threads, literally 3 already just popped out of nowhere. It’s just like on twitter, they shill music until everyone is actually listening to it because they’re sheep, they think “oh everyones excited about/likes this?? so am i! i do too!”. No one cares about this bitch, she’s le black empowered feminist! who lightens her skin and who had a nose job…. but we won’t talk about that. they have to push her. this shit is their bread and butter

She has no personality

Shut the fuck up, seriously. Log off, touch grass, and go listen to real music.

It will be just like Adele comeback. Completely forgotten after 3 weeks. Well at least Adele got a huge hit and sold pretty well

Oh look the bitch who can't sing who Beyonce made famous, sorry

Attached: WOMP WOMP.jpg (2352x650, 292.64K)

Like Taylor who spent her entire musical career crying about her boyfriends to 13 year old girls? kek

>spouts nothing but lies
>has the audacity to attack beyonce for female empowerment when the likes of taylor have done the same for both women and gays
>even went as far to not only copy beyonce's videos but include her likeness in her own while Beyonce has not even acknowledged beyond the one time she saved her from Kanya
You're just a racist, buttmad

Taylor somehow seems less manufactured to me, maybe because she's white

>inb4 Any Forums listens to it and secretly likes her new album while denying that they do

>less manufactured
>entire discography is marketed towards preteens
>waaah my ex is bad waaaah
ME! is the most forced manufactured song in the modern pop era kek

Yeah but that at least seems like who she really is... I don't think Beyonce is her media image, I think it's focus grouped

By all means the only "manufactured" (if you can call it that) era of Beyonce is the Halo era. When it was the first time she ever ditched the urban sound she had since the 90s to appeal to a wider market. But this is something all black musicians face or deal with. All of the greats had songs and albums made to appeal to a wider market

They have the "real them", and then they have the more controlled "PG" them to appeal to the masses. But that doesn't make those eras not her. Just toned down her. Plus even in those eras she was still R&B.

And you can't really call an artist that decides to dabble with other sounds or ballads "manufactured".

Haha this nigga gay

funny because she's just about the whitest black artist ever and blacks don't listen to her anyway, her audience is white boss bitches and gay men

Shade never made anybody less gay

Attached: 105979894-1561056619906screenshot2019-06-20at2.49.41pm.jpg (1600x900, 88.3K)

Did I mention that Diana Ross, Aretha, Donna Summer, etc all had multiple songs everyone knows while nobody can name a Beyonce song without using Wikipedia? Even Kelis at least had Milkshake.