Favourite noise pop albums?

Attached: pavement.jpg (2400x2373, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0td0Yp3Xdro
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably slanted and enchanted. that's one hell of an album. what's your favourite song? mines Zurich is stained

i fucking love In The Mouth a Desert and Here

I keep coming back to this one instead of their other albums.

Attached: a2940112273_10.jpg (1200x1200, 181.31K)

That's a great album but picrel is the best Stereolab noise pop album.

Attached: R-1601920-1231542348.jpg (600x600, 94.1K)

Sorry for making a worthless post as I'm not expanding the conversation, it's S+E
A rock masterpiece, a shame they didn't have time left to play Here and Summer Babe the other night, at least they played In the mouth and Trigger cut, the latter is my favorite Pavement song with Shoot the singer, perfect sound forever, cheers

I hate slanted and enchanted but I guess this is a thread to talk about the things you like, so, picrel

Attached: yerself is steam.jpg (1200x1200, 193.49K)

i love you

same. I like their slicker stuff but their early stuff is still the best to me.

There really isn't any other kind of noise pop like this besides early MBV. I'll never be mindblown again until something else comes into fruition.

youtu.be/0td0Yp3Xdro

great albums

I love Yerself is steam, but as you decided to keep your post positive avoiding the easy jokes on such a great album as S+E, I won't mention the fact Boces is 500 times better just because it doesn't have a long terrible song like Very sleepy rivers...
Instead I'm reccing you these in case you haven't heard them, you might like the album with the cross and the song La caja del diablo

Attached: le planetes.jpg (1056x432, 98.33K)

watched pavement live in porto, great show.

HEY MAN ME TOO I was in the actual fan section the whole time, can't believe we moshed to Shady Lane

perfect album. zero filler

I love una semana en el motor de un autobus, one of my favourite hispanic albums
Didn't like super 8 though, thought it was bland, but at least it's a pleasant listen
I haven't listened to pop, I'll check it out

Oh man I'm so glad you know about them, I mean they're very famous, Pop is not worth your time if you didn't like Super 8, but I guess Unidad de desplazamiento is a good rec, check out Penelope Trip while you're at it, I think they might be up your alley

wait.... i was there too, i was the young adult blonde guy that started the mosh pits! we moshed to fucking RANGE LIFE!

Yes we did, I was the zoomer with the brown cap (I'm not really that young but I look 19 or so)

are you the french guy that was in dinosaur jr aswell??!

I WAS IN DINO TOO, that day I had to recover a phone and a pair of sunglasses, I even found some short jeans laying on the ground! but I'm not French :/ (thank god) are you Portuguese per chance?? The blonde dude I remember encountering in both gigs is that pale kiddo with brackets that I recognized after speaking with him and a drunk Irish boomer woman who kept singing Perfume V they day before at Pavement

Attached: SonicYouthEvol.png (316x316, 192.62K)

yeah thats me.