I've been denying this for too long as not to have a pleb take and because I didn't want to come across as basic and...

I've been denying this for too long as not to have a pleb take and because I didn't want to come across as basic and new but I'm sick and tired of it. This is the greatest album of all time and I'm tired of pretending it isn't. It has the greatest songs ever recorded and is easily the most emotional thing yet uplifting thing ever. It has everything you could ever want in an album and more and is the only album to ever actually make me emotional. The instrumentation is godly and Mangum's vocals are so honest and raw, way more honest than any other conventionally "great" singer. It also has the best lyrics ever written that make me reflect on life like nothing else. This record is all that music should be and then some and you know it's true. I wish I could forget it just so I could listen to it for the first time all over again. This is the greatest musical statement ever put to tape and I will embrace that until I die and nothing will ever top it.

Attached: In_the_aeroplane_over_the_sea_album_cover_copy.jpg (316x316, 19.3K)

go listen to some pink floyd pleboid

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1655325287527.png (600x600, 830.11K)

didn't read, shit taste lol

You haven't listened to much music if you think ITAOTS was GOAT.

It's good and if you dislike it get the fuck off my board zoomers

its good.
its cool.

Attached: 1590175898948.gif (220x220, 40.02K)

what's GOAT in your opinion?

objectively speaking it's up there but not even in the top 20

Attached: nmh.png (1145x215, 81.61K)

Not sure, but of the 1990's, albums like Spiderland, Loveless, & Down Colorfull Hill would be more worthy of that title than ITAOTS. There are plenty of other better 90's albums than ITAOTS too.

lmao your dumbass fell for the meme album

alvin and rowpilled

Rock Bottom makes me feel that as well

>objectively speaking
that's not how that works

Dumb

Avery Island better

*replaces the entire rest of the album with pree sisters eating a donkey's eye*
*except everything is, that one can stay*
perfection

Name the GOAT, coward

go listen to your meme album lmao

*blocks your path*

Attached: images.jpeg-27.jpg (554x554, 34.21K)

>i am now proud of my pleb take, and the fact that I am basic and new