BEYONCÉ ALBUM NEXT MONTH

BEYONCÉ ALBUM NEXT MONTH

pitchfork.com/news/beyonces-new-album-renaissance-out-next-month/

Attached: 256247EE-5113-41ED-819F-54334A422CFE.jpg (828x1486, 203.09K)

Thanks to the Beyoncé of Medicine, you now have the Beyoncé of music.

gross how obvious that this is a shill thread

>No, you calm down

cringe

who gives a fuck?

Everyone, except trumpers

Attached: 923849834.png (987x588, 129.24K)

she have any nudes?

Is it true that Beyoncé doesn’t sell nearly as many records or as big of hits as stars like Katy Perry or Rihanna? Judging by her fan base you’d think that she would smoke all of them

Attached: 23DF353B-C3E7-4565-8BB2-CFCDE068F9C1.jpg (1920x4786, 950.72K)

she's 41 and has been in the business almost 25 years of course she's not as fresh as Olivia Rodrigo is

I’m not talking about Olivia, I don’t think Beyoncé has even released anything since she has blown up. I was just comparing her to her peers when they were all at their peak and was surprised to hear she wasn’t even close to selling as many as them

Doesn't have any really good anthems like California Gurls or Shake It Off (failure to hire Max Martin?)

>she's still not promising to sit on my face
Don't care until that happens.

obviously astroturfed with bots

>omg u guise sone literal who nigger is releasing a yummy album omg another win for people of color and us trannies who support them yasssss

I dont even live in america retard

I think it will flop.

>Beyoncé
>2022
Rofl

She should have stopped in 2008.

Highly doubtful. I don’t think Beyoncé sells as much as she hopes but she has a very loyal fanbase. She’d have to release like three shit albums in a row for her to see a big drop off

Beyonce doesn't know what flop means

>No, you calm down.

Attached: 1540518110686.jpg (733x603, 60.94K)

You need to calm down, frogposter. You also need to go back, frogposter.

Don't matter Beyonce is global. Infact she's been treated better overseas in certain countries than she has in her native. In the UK Beyonce has outsold Queen. Get rekt bitch

My ex girlfriend tried to tell me that Beyoncé is more famous that Michael Jackson ever was