Kate Bush

Now that running up that hill was in popular Netflix TV show and all normies love her, what do you think about Kate?

Attached: IMG_20220616_090037.jpg (1065x512, 89.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcZ4vsqe5hE
youtube.com/watch?v=ADnPNTlqiwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My opinion hasn’t changed, I still love her music, and am glad that others have recently discovered her music and can enjoy it as well.

I still enjoy her music. I’m a 26 year old that first listened to her when I was 20 so I don’t feel I need to have ownership over her music lol. If boomers love her or zoomers love her that’s fine.

Kate Bush is a treasure and it was inevitable that her material would continue to reach new audiences

She was always top 40 pop music
My opinion would not change now that’s she’s once again on the top 40 pop charts

so that's why all the zoomtards are spamming her here so much.. a fucking TV show
sigh

I despise her sweet syrupy saccharine vocals. No TV show will change that.

Attached: Capture.png (476x586, 24.81K)

Before Stranger Things, I'd play Kate Bush and everyone complained that she's faggy as fuck.

After Stranger Things
>NOOOOO SHE'S OURS NORMIE ZOOMIES REEEEEE

Masterpiece from stranger things

woah normies love a popstar, I'm shocked and offended

Attached: E9un9E3XoAQA1Ow.jpg (427x570, 23.64K)

Living in the UK my whole life the idea that Kate Bush is some underground obscurity is so alien to me. My opinion of her hasn’t changed. The dreaming is still her best album.

and none of them will listen to anything other than Hounds of Love

>This song was way ahead of its time
This phrase will never not make me upset.

After seeing how much mutards were seething over her becoming popular I was expecting some sort of deep and poetic indie-folk but she turned out to be a generic city pop artists with nothing to offer. Why does mu like this random teen pop artist?

better than the rest of the top 40 drivel that assaults my eardrums

>way ahead of it's time
No it's not? Why does every dipshit normalfag always go to this phrase when describing something

this
Kate seems happy, Im happy for Kate. none of this bullshit will stop me from listening to her stuff

Mark E. Smith did it for real
youtube.com/watch?v=DcZ4vsqe5hE

>city pop artists
kys weeb

I stopped liking her when she came out as a tory and when I found those anti feminist comments she made back in the day I got completely soured on her. She makes good music, but she doesn't deserve the attention she gets.

Listen to The Dreaming

>she came out as a tory
retard

Production is mid, vocal sound is generic. Nice lyrics

Because normies' conception of old equates to bad. The moment they hear or see something good from the past, they can't believe it's from then, and have to cope by saying "well this is actually ahead of its time." The actual irony being that music certainly was better in 1985 than it is now, and something like Running Up That Hill is certainly of its time, even if it's enjoyable today.

I'm happy for Kate, I like her music despite not being the biggest fan but it's a shame she's getting recognition through a shitty ass show. 80s nostalgia is so corny and played out.

you should listen to better kate
youtube.com/watch?v=ADnPNTlqiwQ