Millennials actually thought this was garage rock

>millennials actually thought this was garage rock.

Attached: s_products94722a.jpg (1144x1200, 54.91K)

More like garbage rock

>zoomers thought this was a picture of a knee

at this point I don't know what to believe...

It's a knee though

Shit album art tbqh. The U.S. version is way better.

Attached: folder.jpg (601x600, 87.03K)

>that 30-year-old boomer who needs to arbitrarily classify people into random made-up generations with overly broad generalizations ascribed to them

Ah yes the knee uterus, that thing we all have

user leave while you still can
I'm trying myself

*Elbow

>millennials actually thought
lies

>indie rock
>band is from new york

Yea, that's where half of indie p4k darlings were produced.

Pop Punk and shit like the Hives were always more "garage rock". But you could learn a play all the songs with your friends from that album as complete novices without breaking a sweat.

gay

This album fucking sucks. Just sounds like rock with no balls for exposed brick wall, hoppy IPA, crossley hipsters.
Agree. I'd rather listen to pop punk than the strokes and I don't even like pop punk.

Is this it transcends arbitrary genre labels. It encapsulates the feeling of being in your late teens/early 20s drinking and partying, yet there is an unmistakeable sadness and loneliness to it all. Hopping from one relationship to the next, wondering what's the point of it all. Is this really it? Is this life? All tied together with some of the tightest and catchiest tunes in recent history. A masterpiece.

where are her pubes?

>her

There is no kneecap bone in that picture. The hand is tiny relative to the so-called knee. Zoomers are freaking dumb.

more like this album can drink now
i don't even like it
i can't wait to
get to my apartment

Much obliged

Attached: 1653927419062.png (640x817, 356.63K)