What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8185ACD3-0E66-4410-B36C-B2C76FD76B36.jpg (1079x1104, 189.19K)

He meant that he is surprised that the right wing used to be bad and the left wing used to be good, but now the left wing is bad and the right wing is good. Want me to breastfeed you too? Wait no don’t answer that.

Pretty self-explanatory innit?

Permission to answer sir

Formerly Chuck's

A lot of social justice people become bullies thinking they are doing the right thing, and I guess since the establishment likes gay people now it's cooler to be homophobic

pretty obvious that he just means the "left" (from his perspective growing up in the climate he did) have become the enforcers of the status quo and no longer actually disrupt existing power structures, just enforce the ones they have succeeded in putting in place
which seems pretty fair when you consider that the social / legal inequalities between peoples are now very abstracted compared to how simple and clear they were even a few decades ago

Unironically, conservatism is the new punk rock

my redneck buddies showed me "conservative rap," last week. and yes, it's just as awful as you could assume.

To be fair, all rap is bad

This, the fact this statement makes leftists seethe so much only goes to further to prove it true

>muh directions
Both libs and cuckserves were always faggots and da establishment plays both sides

>retarded boomer suddenly missing the old society he helped to bring down

so many cases, it's too fucking late, you made your bed, now lay in it.

He's profited millions and will be fine behind his well-secured, gated mansion. The bed he made is for you, and you shall lay in it with a trans gf lmao thank you for the album purchases

>people grow up and come to their senses
Amazing observation, faggot

Basically "da futbol team on da left used ta be good but now da ones on duh right is good and duh one on da lef is bad m8" Support a political side goy! Both teams really care about you!

Nothing in these words indicate any sort of self-awareness or remorse. Being a rebellious and edgy rockperson I'm sure he will never make a single statement that might actually jeopardize his livelihood and status among his friends in high places. The comments like "eyyo fooking libs are not cool now amiroite" are toothless attempts by hasbeens to stay relevant.

And what did The Who say in Won't Get Fooled Again....????

here we go again.

He's a brainlet, literally turned into old man yelling at clouds.

Leftists also seethe our spics are hotter than AOC

Attached: 011BEC34-00B7-4B9E-BED2-6EA609BA9FF6.jpg (1490x858, 752.6K)

Unironically stupid