Is the pinnacle of hiphop and all of rap in your way

>is the pinnacle of hiphop and all of rap in your way
why haven't you heard the single greatest achievement of hiphop

Attached: clouddead-main.jpg (1000x1000, 160.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVW5viHoKLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i heard the original version of dead dogs two from this group and it was such a mess, how did boc make a gorgeous remix of such a bad track

>such a bad track
unironically filtered m8
the boc remix is pretty good though
the second album is great

I have heard it and, aside from a pair óf albums, I haven't heard any other hip hop album due to the fear of being dissapointed

its garbage as fuck

>fear of being dissapointed
i can enjoy other hiphop but nothing comes close to this

filtered

You probably listen to Eyedea. Shut the fuck up or kill yourself.

>probably listen to Eyedea
never heard of them

pretty good stuff. first time I heard it I was really impressed at how creative they were and genuinely quirky without it getting in the way of the music, e.g. using that blender like it was a record scratch
not a big fan of the solo stuff from the members tho

its a shame to me that odd nodsam's stuff is so aimless/directionless. his production is gorgeous and he has a couple songs that very obviously showcase his talent.

Because even the single greatest achievement of hiphop sounds extremely tiresome to try to listen to.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVW5viHoKLg
This is a genuinely breathtaking song, how does someone make something like this

Attached: yBae1T5.png (410x400, 53.67K)

new 'jak

ohio is one hell of a drug

Ignore it this ones better

Attached: yBae1T5.png (1045x1020, 159.38K)

listened to this constantly around 2002-2005
I'm just gonna leave it there. I haven't listened to it in years, but I know it won't jibe as well with current me. it's a huge album in my life. nothing can change that.
I do remember the second album was good. it really surprised me because s/t, being a collection of singles, and being so ramshackle, it seemed like the sort of "lightning in a bottle" that they'd never be able to follow up

yeah i dont think they'll be able to follow up with what they have put out under the name cLOUDDEAD, but they put out decent solo stuff now and then
i'm just a little surprised that nobody else in the cloud rap scene has beaten the proto-cloud rap, i'm hoping something does come up and take the place clouddead has now, but we'll see

Mark E. Smith invented cLOUDDEAD, you know this is true

I’ve heard it, it’s alright

listen to why? instead

>cracker rap
trash

>makes dreamy soundscape instrumentals you can get lost in
>puts literally the most retarded vocals possible on top of it