asio3all.com

Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick:
mediafire.com/download/07izi49ao6ij7mh
Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene:
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Other Links:
Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar:
mediafire.com/download/tpr2ue43bou2lqi

Modern Chord Progressions - Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene:
mediafire.com/download/5lvab21vz29y83

Jazz Guitar - Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2 - Ted Greene:
mediafire.com/download/2ckhu027748z2pk

Beefheart's 10 Guitar Commandments:
archive.org/post/383826/captain-beefhearts-10-commandments-of-playing-the-guitar

Attached: 828722bba4c69e0790cffa3df268e572.jpg (1176x1486, 134K)

wastin/gg/ your lives

Attached: 1600813256845.gif (300x300, 239.99K)

shut up loser playing guitar makes me feel really happy. One of the few things that makes me move away from the computer

kpop HOARS

>describes literal mental illness
kek

God I'd hope so. What a sweet way to plink the days away.

Tell me the top 5 easiest songs. I need a dopamine hit so I don't abandon this again.

>hope

Attached: 1648181902420.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

The major scale in five positions repeated 200 times with slight alterations. Fuck you don't you want to get good? Easy songs to play who gives a shit focus on fundamentals or you'll quit this shit again promise.

at least i try to get out of it you fucking loser.

>t. sam the favela ape

Nigga, you played yourself already, but here's what you got: a damaged guitar. The conversation should have gone:
>oi, sweetywater, you sold me a floor model for full price
>sorry sir, here's $90 off
>no, it's a damaged, used guitar 45% off please
>we can't do that sir
>can I have a name to put in my Youtube video, please?
>OK sir, your account has been refunded. is there anything else?

Because you already let them give you the "not a penny more" line, they have to stick with it and your chance at a fair deal is hooped.

Ask politely for a full refund, including that $90 dog biscuit they dangled in your face to cover return shipping. The onus is on them to make you happy. If they won't pay for return shipping, ask them to have one of their sales reps to personally inspect one for you to ensure it has zero flaws.

Haha I've read similar things in a place like this before. I get it.

they gave me free two day shipping and offered a full refund, gonna just hold onto the guitar until a replacement is available next month>ask them to have one of their sales reps to personally inspect one for you to ensure it has zero flaws
will do even though they supposedly inspect all their shit

>this is what n/gg/mi CONSOOMERS™ have to do because they're too embarrassed by their shitty ass playin/gg/ to just /gg/o to a store and try out a few /gg/uitars before they buy one

Attached: 1644012019563.jpg (500x500, 27.28K)

guitar stores don't always have what you want, only sweetwater had it.

Ay ay ay this fills me with feelings, sorry about that, man.

pic related
>when a no playin/gg/ ass n/gg/mi wants
lmfao this is why i come here the lulz never end

Attached: 802.jpg (500x680, 42.9K)

What is best way for someone who just bought a guitar to learn? Any book in particular or any YouTube video/channel? I want to make things easier when paying for lessons so I can learn more from the teacher without wasting sessions for very basics

Attached: AmpleCompetentAmerican.gif (412x279, 3.77M)

Kek this Sweetwater Strat bullshit reminds me of that retard a few weeks ago who bought that ugly Charvel 7-string and when it showed up it had a vintage Strat style tremolo instead of a proper Floyd Rode like the pictures online showed. He kept it like a Goddamn idiot too

'Music theory from the ground up' by Ben Levin on youtube will get you up to speed so you can actually begin to leave 99.9% of guitarists behind by putting in those precious hours it takes to understand fundamentals seen as given for any other instrumentalist. You're right in not wanting to waste money on nothing; beware that teachers will think that you're a fucking moron, have 0 faith in your ability to learn even the simplest concepts, and have you do feeling busy because you're too fresh to know the useful from the useless.

Do not pay for lessons until you at least understand diatonic harmony and how it emerges from the scale. Good luck, don't learn from guitarist youtube if it isn't literal babby's first scale type shit, improvise as often as you can, sing what you play and you'll soon play what you sing. Good luck, user, don't be incompetent.

Serious question, how many hours would it take to get good at guitar. I have my bills paid for the next 8 months and palm case full of adderall.

>I want to make things easier when paying for lessons so I can learn more from the teacher without wasting sessions for very basics
This is a good idea. Have just a little bit of familiarity before you start. I don;t know specific youtube channels but anything with lots of views in category of basic beginner guitar exercises will be adequate to start. More importantly, is this your first instrument? If so then I suggest spending a large chunk of your time learning basic rhythm and how sheet music indicates the timing of everything. eg, what is a time signature? how does that relate to tempo? what are quarter notes, eighth notes, etc.
This is good advice.
Varies. If you can start with an hour a day then do that. Have realistic goals. Something like, I would like to be able to play these songs correctly and sound nice doing it.

You can become what normies/bad musicians consider good in that span of time but you have to be intelligent enough to be a serious autodidact (or find your way to becoming one).

What do you consider good?

that would not be the first time he'd been raped

shout out to the pentatonic minor

Attached: muppet.png (1054x526, 69.5K)

i don't know what's funnier, sam getting aids from plowing tranny rectum without having a condom on or the hillbilly getting raped twice like a scene straight out of deliverance

Attached: 03-03.png (627x470, 208.38K)

What point is there in learning theory if you lack the technical ability to put any of it to use? Shouldn't your first year or two be solely dedicated to playing songs and not being a shitter?

Playing songs by yourself is playing solo, which is an advanced form of wankery. You should be playing songs with other musicians, and you can only do that if you are competent with the basics.

The point is that experience musicians are far past seeing playing songs as not being a completely incompetent shitter. You can waste two years or you can eat your pride and study like the beginner you are. One gives you a lifelong relationship to a deep artistic tradition and the other gives you iunno annoyance from friends and family or something, no one wants to hear shitty covers of shitty songs.

Thanks bros. It'll be a lot of work but I'm committed