What type of music do they play at frat parties...

What type of music do they play at frat parties? Is there any normie-pleasing music I can add to my playlists before pledging this fall? Have any of you gone through this? How was it? Is it worth it? Can you “make it” as an American college student without being in a frat?

Attached: 1628702081985.png (750x1000, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1X04yait9Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally only rap & wth would you want to please actual frat bros?

Rap and festival style EDM.

Bloodhound Gang

Top 40 crap

who we pickin? only sane men go far right here.

morgan wallen

>Can you “make it” as an American college student without being in a frat?
Depends on your major. You'll only NEED to be in a frat if youre a business major (lol). You dont need it for any other major, in fact it might be a hinderance

Being born with anxiety is a death sentence

Attached: b11.png (794x668, 134.39K)

I pick far right, she has really good hair. Maybe we can do bible study together.

In my day it was skrillex and TONIGHTS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT and Kesha and other shit.

Yikes cringe era desu. Wish I was boomer when it would have been cream and stones and shit

I meant left

>bible study
user, i-

christfags…

>christfags

Attached: 1643936015140.png (1125x976, 852.89K)

why would you even want to hang out with people like this?

Nepotism benefits. Maybe get laid. Not sure if its worth the money.

black 'people' music

Why are all zoomers wiggers by default? I got a '99 zoomer coworker whos only into industrial crap and he says people look at him weird for it.

short answer? Jews. long answer? Fucking Jews.

>Industrial crap
Like 90's stuff? Maybe people his age dont like him since he listens to old ass music

Most people have zero interest in art, and will only listen to/watch what is deemed socially acceptable or what will make them look trendy (cool). They want music to feel confident to and dance/fuck to, and everything else is irrelevant, which was the void that rock used to fill that has now been replaced with rap.

Being in a frat was nice, but the charm of it wears off. I pledged, was hazed mercilessly and almost dropped, and then went on to be the president. Some of the most absurd yet memorable experiences of my life. Lots of comraderie, but also a lot of bullshit. I also went to a private college of ~1600 people, which isn't the same as a state school, so keep that in mind. Things were a lot more personal (in good ways mostly) being in a fraternity with only 20-30 people at a time.

My biggest advice though, is don't let frat politics get to you. It will take up a retarded amount of your time. You will live and breathe fraternity for the first semester, and it's easy to stay in that hole. When you're in an echo chamber, you aren't thinking straight. So have friends outside the frat, get outside the house as often as possible, and stay balanced. Good luck bro

People who write captions like this are 100 percent virgins.

Frats are gay as hell. You're telling me I gotta pay to be in your secret club of alcoholics? Fuck outta here.

No shit hes a virgin. Its why he wants to join a frat to lose said virginity

This, I was in a frat and it was gay as fuck. There is a lot of alcohol and sex, but the girls are all average hoes and the guys are all wannabe chads who base their actions off of what is "frat as fuck" and what isn't, most are beta normies who are desperately trying to be cool and have sex. This is why they all dress the same. We went on a boys retreat at the end of the school year to a lodge in the Great Smoky Mountains and all got so hammered that most of the guys just started fighting and indiscriminately smashing all the furniture in the lodge and throwing the furniture off a cliff. The lodge owner charged us $20,000 in damages, so the 1/3rd of us who didn't partake in the smashing decided to leave the fraternity because the president was trying to make us all pay equal shares despite we didn't partake.
Some lessons I learned is that most frat bros, not just my frat, but all the others were frequently socialized with, do not actually care about each other and will boot you from the frat if your grades start to slip, if you're going through a hard time, etc. instead of trying to support or help you like they preach. I was going to write a lot more, but I'll stop myself here and sim it all up with one sentence
If you're not an extremely normie male who was raised with a normal childhood, functioning parental relationship, good socialization as a kid, do not join a frat - you will not enjoy it. It's not that exclusive, we pledge kids every year who we don't care about simply because we wantrd more money in dues

My education has put me in debt

i'm assuming this is a LARP-thread but if the question is "what music is easy for me to put on at a party" then just use one of the million high-quality house mixes on youtube

youtu.be/1X04yait9Nc