Untitled

Attached: bladee.png (680x636, 319.9K)

i dont like bladee but you'd have to be an absolute earlet to think these sound the same

so true bestie

my brother in christ could own bladee fags with any single album of his discography and he picked that one

Honestly it does kinda all sound the same, The only white boy SoundCloud rapper that actually has a distinct unique sound is Bones or maybe Yung Lean, otherwise they all sound the exact same

this meme operates under the conceit that a bored whiteboy rapping over half-decent beats is understood by everybody to be an innately bad concept, and to dispel this I'll just tell you that it isn't an not all albums in the same category are created equal okay that's it thread over

based but replace top left with lil peep

>*is the most innovative and unique rapper of all time in your path*

Attached: 1646639787604.jpg (1080x1350, 523.74K)

>white

Attached: facetats.png (1020x391, 232.91K)

Listened to Icedancer, it was okay and had some of Bladee's charm but I'm not super into hip hop instrumentals although some elements made it stand out a little from average hip hop.
HOWEVER Crest is one of my top 10 albums of all time, it's like bubbling soda and the fresh open sky on the best day of the year, it's ethereal and transcendental, Bladee and Ecco2k did something special here I will never forget. I love it

Based and checked

lil xan is still ass though

coal

>kpoop
Bladee sisters...

worst bladee album by far you're a homosexual if you think otherwise

You're wrong.

Attached: 20220605_020246.png (242x174, 63.72K)

yet the two spic are still with us. while the Aryan checked out like 5 years ago. being a successful musician from the burbs was just too much to take for him.

Here ya go buddy, you need to clean up your act

Attached: 41KfpBGDV9L._AC_SY780_.jpg (308x500, 17.07K)

cope

*mop

Attached: 41-cc7NGfqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (578x1000, 22.25K)