Greatest empire in history

>greatest empire in history
>greatest writer in history (shakespeare)
>greatest scientist in history (newton)
>greatest film director in history (hitchcock)
>responsible for over half of the world's useful inventions
>responsible for the language you're reading right now
>absolutely no relevant music post-purcell besides the fucking beatles
how?

Attached: union-jack-uk-flag-in-the-outline-of-united-kingdom-peter-hermes-furian.jpg (500x700, 44.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A

Attached: 37821469170823412.jpg (888x666, 378.95K)

their electronic and post-punk game is good fuck off yank

england is musically the best country since 1950 and it's not even close. i am curious as to what you think holds that title if not england.

>>absolutely no relevant music post-purcell besides the fucking beatles
Yeah nah mate the brits (actually the english but whatever) gave us some of the best music and bands of the 20th century.
I can only assume this is a clever bait for bongs since you go for the compliments to lull them into false security and then say this really retarded shit to get them mad.

Botswana

they fell off hard

The tragic thing is that the demise of the British empire is in living memory. There are people alive today who remember the British Raj. And it's all gone. The largest empire in human history reduced back to an island--not quite European, and second-rate compared to its most famous colony. Young men have to grow up with that. When they're boys, they splash toy boats in their baths, reciting, "Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!" Except they don't anymore. You're absolutely right, of course; the child growing up in Latin American squalor at least has hope for the future.

The child growing up in Latin America thinks about fucking.

obviously america

better at nigger bops sure

they were weak in the classical era but in the pop/rock era they have a strong track record, although its started to decline in the 21st century

all music is declining, all culture is declining

^

i would have loved to have grown up in the age of empire like my grandad did piss poor in the slums of salford

>greatest film director in history (hitchcock)

Attached: 8F05433F-8CDC-42C2-B7B9-5B55258FA27A.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)

Ironically, britoids stole all of the music they’re famous for from american nigs

hitchcock is the goat get over it.
nah, we created our own music.

are you retarded? englands music influence is huge

Wrong twice

Oasis is fucking terrible and Noel Gallagher is a terrible guitar player.