What are some of your popular music opinions?

Bonus points if it's generally seen as the basic/normie opinion.

Attached: darksideofthemoon.jpg (1500x1500, 217.45K)

Popular/contemporary music peaked from the late 60s-80s

radiohead's great

The Beatles are the greatest band of all time.

dsotm is one of the greatest albums of all time

Bump

Modern rock sucks

DSOTM is the greatest of all time.

The cure is really good

I got one for you, OP
>MBV is trash music made for teenagers

ten by pearl jam is unironically their best album, it was an equal band effort instead of eddie vedder solo wank

only yield comes close

Pink Floyd is the greatest band of all time. Time is one of it not THE greatest song of all time that resonates and grows more potent for every single human being on earth the older they get

The Beach Boys Surf stuff was better than their experimental pop stuff with Pet Sounds/Good Vibrations being the exceptions

Rap is mostly substandard as a genre of music and even the "masterpieces" aren't really on the classics of most other genres

There will never music more energizing or life affirming than Queen

Based
Cringe
Based but sadly not an popular opinion
Cringe
Cringe and not a popular opinion
Based
Cringe

Hendrix was the greatest guitar in history.

Nah, you're brain's just been addled by being on Any Forums too long. The vast majority of people who know the Beach Boys know them for their pre-Pet Sounds Surf stuff. It's only recently that their post-Pet Sounds works has started to become relevant mostly because of Pet Sounds itself becoming popular and even then it's concentrated mostly amongst the youth

>The vast majority of people who know the Beach Boys know them for their pre-Pet Sounds Surf stuff.
Because that's actually all they know, they don't think it's "better" they just think they're a novelty band. The average normalfag has never heard of Smile, let alone listened/formed an opinion on it.

Stairway to heaven is a pretty solid tune all things considered.

hendrix was a man
I mean... he was a guitar man
or maybe he was just a guitar

By golly for someone who used the word cringe to describe some else's tastes you're certainly full of cringe opinions yourself fella.

As someone who's listened to both, I prefer the Surf stuff

Nine Inch Nails is industrial

I dig the Weeknd

Paranoid is Black Sabbath's best album.

the "S" is for Shreds