"Yeah man I'm totally into rock!" Listens exclusively to:

"Yeah man I'm totally into rock!" Listens exclusively to:
>Arctic Monkeys
>Red Hot Chili Peppers
>More Arctic Monkeys
>Sam Fender
>The 2 most overplayed Oasis songs (you know the ones)
God I hate my generation so much it hurts. If I hear somone copy the accent the guy in AM does one more time I'm going to smash something.

Attached: 1620591986053.gif (220x220, 9K)

>fucking love metal man
>Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Megadeth, AC/DC, the list goes on...
>what I like from Slayer? You know... Angel Of Death, Raining Blood, War Ensemble you know the drill
>Metallica? Man where do I start, One, Nothing Else Matter, Fade To Black, Enter Sandman I could go on forever
>and Pantera man holy shit this is some hard rocking shit not like those glam boys haha. Imagine Pantera actually doing such sissy music.

>Why, yes I LOVE electronic bleep bloops!
>Aphex Twin, Kraftwerk, Boards of Canada, it never ends
>What do you mean I'm a pseud?

Honestly nowadays is refreshing to find anyone in their 20s that enjoys rock and similar music so I'm okay with them liking entry level stuff.

I just wish people would go out of their comfort zone a bit. I'm trying to get into the grassroots band stuff but all my mates follow the same sound pattern (overexaggerated accents, lofi vocals etc. over generic jangly guitars with a mildly distorted chorus, all perfectly clipped together electronically) which I think is pretty funny considering the "indie" title.

I'm in my 30s and liked Arctic Monkeys since the limewire days before the debut came out. Not their fault they are the only decent rock band of the last 15 years that people blow smoke up their arse. They're talented.

"I love music so much!"
>Listens to Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Attached: funniecat.jpg (700x700, 82K)

I'm so sorry everyone disappointed you like that

i normally listen to house music but im ready to give midwest emo a try.

>Yeah I like rock! Machine Gun Kelly, Imagine Dragons, X Ambassadors, AJR, Kate Bush, BoywithUke and Bastille
>yeah the station i listen to is an audacy station, how could you tell?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5.61K)

The last guy I knew who was into midwest emo was a psycho who threatened to kill me in my sleep, try at your own risk.

God, it pisses me off. Our audacy shitty excuse for an alternative station actually had less listeners than the fucking NPR music station here a few months last year. Then they got rid of the shitty shows on there and now they’re near the top in the key demographics. They introduced The Less I Know the Better as “music discovery” a few weeks back. I wanted to ironically listen to I Write Sins Not Tragedies to joke around with my sister and jokingly said it would be on that station within 15 minutes. I was right on the money. We were so close to not having a shitty alt station.

LMAO DID THEY DO THAT
I know they used music discovery for songs that are a year old, but jesus

I’m in DFW, so we’re not exactly the most attentive on the up and coming scene. Hell, even our NPR music affiliate plays it safe a lot. But that was ridiculous. Even calling the public here a bunch of NPCs is giving the city too much credit. Radio listeners are NPCs, sure, but this city is practically catatonic.

>The 2 most overplayed Oasis songs (you know the ones)
I really don't know. Could you share it?

I've just seen a couple at a Grocery Store. They couldn't be more than 20, both dressed in full emo cosplay. The girl was wearing a MCR shirt. Wtf? Why that now, let emo die ffs.

Masterplan and Acquiesce

>emo
>MCR

wonderwall and dont look back in anger. Great tracks on their own, but abused by the radio and oasis "fans" to the point of just being boring now.

yeah im a drone man myself. Earth, Boris... the list could go on.

Attached: druid.png (665x600, 188.23K)

yeah i'm a krautrock man myself. Can, Faust, Popol Vuh.... the list could go on.

Rhcp don’t belong anywhere near arctic cuckeys