Any Hispanic Black Metal bands that are racist and Raza Supremacists? thanks in advance

any Hispanic Black Metal bands that are racist and Raza Supremacists? thanks in advance

Attached: 1652056087262.png (634x580, 367.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtKXPF5lYU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tUus0EymoR4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Fo5umu-uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brujería

nickleback

Hey, I know you probably didn't mean to offend anyone, but just so you know for future reference, we use "Latinx" here on 4channel.

Check out the album D12 World by the band D12, they're pretty hardcore

Latinx my cock, gringo puto.

I reckon you could label Dragón de Hierro as racist, but only towards kikes and similar rodents

Attached: meanwhile.jpg (599x595, 138.09K)

I had no idea and I am MORTIFIED

Attached: mortified.jpg (222x250, 4.61K)

Maquahuitl

>Hispanic Black Metal bands that are racist and Raza Supremacists
you genuinely are clueless about latin american culture
you are a dumb chicano, fuck off

Attached: 8564922.jpg (335x426, 90.12K)

Well done, carnal.

t. Pardo
You will never have straight pick black hair, you will always have curly hair, you will never you will never be raza

Nokturnen is le based.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtKXPF5lYU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tUus0EymoR4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Fo5umu-uE

this

The concept of "raza cosmica" as introduced by jose vasconcelos included pardos and african mixture. Kill yourself pocho, mexicans will never see you as one of their own and neither will any other latin american. Embrace your american-ness and maybe you could be taken seriously as a person one day

Ey orale homes calmala

t. Indio oaxaqueño

Back to Any Forums with you, shitcano. Do not breach your containment

siempre serás un negro, siempre serás inferior, Im going to tell my pure bred mestizo kids to bull your pardos and negro mutts. You will never be one of us, you will never be RAZA

very kvlt, thank you.

Maquahuitl is a solo hispanic dude and I've never looked up the lyrics or anything but it's all middle american paganism and his logo has swastikas and shit. Might be up your alley

(you)