If he isn't your favorite guitarist, then he's your favorite guitarist's favorite guitarist

>if he isn't your favorite guitarist, then he's your favorite guitarist's favorite guitarist

Attached: me rn.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

My favorite guitarist is Ron Asheton of The Stooges. What's yours, anons?

Django Reinhardt

vini reilly
bruce cockburn
nick drake
bert jansch
jerry garcia

my favorite guitarist is jimmy page
who was his favorite?

i listen to your favorite guitarist's favorite guitarist's favorite guitarist, get on my level pleb

who is it? what's his name?

Holdsworth sounds like trite feces.

Robert Johnson

Attached: rj.png (220x313, 44.07K)

Graham Coxon. Probably not techically "the best" or whatever, but he's my favourite. Blends ryhthm and lead parts really well as well as some crazy solos so definitely one of the most creative players out there.

Attached: .jpg (433x620, 53.2K)

I dunno, Neil Young I suppose

Attached: im-484004.jpg (1290x859, 134.57K)

Ace is the greatest guitarist, everyone else is competing for No.2

Attached: Ace-Frehley-photo-8-e1499083347187.jpg (360x330, 25.22K)

>tele

>tele :)
Stock tele single coils with a fuck ton of distortion sounds great, really sharp and trebly. Probably not for the technical player, but I love mashing weird chords and doing big bends with my amp cranked and screaming

Attached: 20220501_210756.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Boy, you think you're hot shit, huh?

Attached: Charley_Patton_(1929_photo_portrait).jpg (1227x1508, 837.36K)

arve isdal from Enslaved

trying to get a grip on what race this guy is, but i think i'm gonna need some help...

>mogs every hack in this thread

Attached: chet-atkins-albums.jpg (560x560, 74.99K)

Except for the one UK album I have to agree with this. HoBoLeMa was especially mediocre considering the talent involved.

Amerimutt, like you

Me

>also is a greedy cunt and ruins country music forever

country was dying and he made it popular again. nobody wanted to listen to that outlaw shit except a few thousand hillbillies. and like you wouldn't cash that check