Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: MORRISEY.jpg (640x750, 86.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4
youtube.com/watch?v=mxQxRK5S5wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive never listened to world peace

Speedway is about an affair he had with an F1 driver. Moz loved him but the driver broke it off due to worries about getting outed

absolutely kino solo career, i love him dearly

female here. would love to hear him shittalk liberals in his falsetto voice to my ear while he fucks me to "how soon is now"

I heard he is a vegan who plays PETA gore videos on the screen at his concerts to troll people which is gigabased but from the handful of his songs I've heard I don't give enough of a shit to investigate further. Everybody who likes this guy is like some kind of corny gay dude or man with pipecleaner arms who doesn't lift or just a woman, can't relate.

>muh pussy
Woman is the nigger of the world

Wrong, listen to this and then realize you’re talking a load of shit. Morrissey is a based gay chad
m.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

that person is be-penised THOUGH

how is this relevant to my post, everything i said still applies

Just listen to the song and enjoy it fag

I think he grooms his eyebrows o,0

GOAT mozzer album, but you knew this already. I can play it right now and it still sounds fresh and I've played this album since the early 00's hundreds of times

people always say hes racist but on his blog he's always posting tributes to his latino fans and references to old civil rights figures

what are you even on about

wtf is this true how do you know this or is it just lyrical bullshit

and wasn't he a motown fan? he just is a boomer that likes things the way they were, simple as

kek

latinos are mostly based conservatives except ocassional democrat voters. i work with a lot of latinos, they are very nice. moz always loved james baldwin

One of the best lyricists of the past 50 years and an enigmatic personality

>to troll people
It's not to troll. It's to show how horrific animals are treated and it works especially well at making carnists feel self conscious.
youtube.com/watch?v=mxQxRK5S5wQ

>it works especially well at making carnists feel self conscious.

i mean that's what i meant by trolling. i used to be a vegan and i wish "carnism" was separate from conservation/subsistence hunting (since battery farming is the real evil but if you're the type of queer who just thinks shooting a deer is bad then you're retarded since they die worse deaths in nature anyway and it's actually a mercy, perhaps one might even argue a mercy that we are obligated to perform since they will die much worse deaths in nature otherwise, BUT ANYWAY:)

You were never vegan. You're just a sick fuck who wants to kill animals and then cope about it. Hopefully someone hunts you, you evil faggot.

basedo