Outcast for liking CSHR in 2014

>Outcast for liking CSHR in 2014
>Point blank called weirdo by women for my 'gay music taste'
>See CSHR post on normiegram
>Liked by 2 women who individually called my taste shit
Why can't I make it bros. I never fucking get it right. I'm tired of social excommunication with no chance of appeal.
It's the same with liking Kate Bush or Nirvana when I was 14 and getting shit for it. All it takes is one gay TV show to flip the narrative. I just can't with normies any more. It's all so tiresome.
I will never fit in, even when I'm seemingly ahead of the curve. And I don't understand why. And I'm just tired of trying.
Will one day in the future, normies 'discover' one Frank Zappa song through another netflix show about teenagers having sex. Will it ruin another artist?

Attached: twin fantasy thing 1 and 2.jpg (600x600, 59.08K)

Women are cattle.

You should have been hanging out with gay people who like CSH, it's been a thriving twitter niche for a decade brodieodie

I went to see CSH in April and I gotta say, the crowd was absolutely insufferable. There was absolutely no energy unless the song was from Twin Fantasy or Teens Of Denial, so less than half the set. At some point, some retard zoomer in front of me turned around as I was singing along and said "YOOO this guy knows the lyrics!" Of fucking course I do I'm at their show

Trips of truth
They are so beautiful it hurts but they seem to have no self awareness

This doesn't surprise me at all

nu-csh sucks ass. i can see why the demographic has shifted

>bruh gay furries doe it be bussin doe frfr no cap on god

Attached: zoomer_by_bloated_monkey_df5nn57-fullview.jpg (1280x1212, 171.14K)

this hurts lmfao

i look like that lol

THEY WERE CORRECT THEN, AND WRONG NOW

>gay music taste
CSH is objectively gay
>liking Kate Bush or Nirvana when I was 14
How old are you? Batman didn't make Nirvana "cool," Nirvana hasn't been "uncool" since Teen Spirit. Or at least since Cobain blew his brains out
>YOOO this guy knows the lyrics!
How did he say it? It sounds like he was making fun of you for singing along tbhonest, kids at concerts will do that
>There was absolutely no energy unless the song was from Twin Fantasy or Teens Of Denial
CSH said post-pandemic their crowd got much younger (15-20 y/o range) and that they all wanted stuff off Twin Fantasy. Will acknowledged that the zoomies don't like MADLO as much too

He was probably making fun of me desu, though to be fair he was dressed like lil xan and was clearly stoned as shit. Hard to feel too insulted.
Why would kids make fun of that though? Other shows I've been too, literally everyone was singing nearly every word. That was the first show I've been too where it felt like an audience of casuals

>Why would kids make fun of that though
I have no idea, I missed the CSH concert in my city. I have heard from my friends who like music with younger audiences that at concerts, teenagers have looked at them weird for singing or asked them to stop singing along because they're only to listen to the performer, maybe it's something like that. I think it's also because they are somewhat of a TikTok meme now "haha CSH gay furry virgin music" so maybe people are just picking up their tickets while only having heard the hits.

>Point blank called weirdo by women for my 'gay music taste'
based women

reminder will is friends with pedophiles

he stopped associating with 4lung though

>asked them to stop singing along because they're only to listen to the performer
I mean if that happened at a small acoustic gig, that's understandable. If it happened at a show similar to CSH, it's unreasonable and fucking ridiculous.
I'm still reeling from CSH becoming a Tik Tok band. Literally no fate worse than that for a band.

>small acoustic gig
It was Conan Gray, I don't know how popular he is but it couldn't have been that small

>man who was deeply enamored with a furry tranny with a diaper fetish to the point of writing music about him hangs around with weirdos and degenerates
What do you expect?

he still associates with cate wurtz

is cate wurtz a pedo? i thought she's only a furry