Untitled

Attached: FSmcZ5tWABs6weGz.jpg (500x666, 60.56K)

Looking quite dandy for a working class NYC artist.

you don't look that bad. tell me what you know about the NSF

How many bucks has this man broken

Only himself

Attached: Trust-fund-image-explaining-what-it-is-plus-examples.jpg (911x656, 126.44K)

swansbros, are you buying his book?

Attached: image00002_grande.jpg (450x600, 67.05K)

>still refuses to discuss his trust fund
nope

no
deliquescence was good though

and what will you be looking like 40 years from now?

based Gira dabbing on the zoomers

I just like his music

i was waitinf for one of these xD

i can see where all those fundraiser dollars went

>bu… but he did time for selling hash in a foreign country. he’s poor!!!

Attached: C5DCB49F-603A-465A-B147-9BB29D12A3EB.jpg (400x587, 62.39K)

if it’s still up on the store that tells you the interest lmao

>Raping a Slave
>Breaking a Buck

Attached: 1620263289425.jpg (1000x1000, 156.53K)

Yankees appropriating culture AGAIN

> There are tons of sources out there to find the answer to your questions (Sacrifice and Transcendence, Where Does a Body End, various interviews), so don’t be lazy, read a bit before you put out baseless theories about possibly the hardest working person in current music industry. But if you’re lazy, in short; he lived in the worst area of decaying NY for decades, in a windowless shithole where he did the plumbing and all maintenance by himself. It was also the rehearsal space for Swans. They have been prolific since the very beginning, toured constantly in the worst possible conditions and whenever that wasn’t enough, Michael took construction gigs. He also does all the artwork and runs his own label to be as economic as possible. These days he’s doing crowdfunding to afford recording sessions and he’s working hard for that money too; for example writing personalized songs for his backers. “Trust fund kid”, LOL

> Michael designed the artwork, wrote the vocal parts, composed the lyrics, performed on the records (and live) during a time where selling records meant an income for each element. As above poster said - read the book.

> No. Listen to the song "Failure," that should tell you everything you need to know, really. I don't know where the trust fund meme started, but the idea that his life wasn't "hard enough" to make the sort of music he does is laughable. Another song that might illuminate is "My True Body" by Angels of Light, which is based on his time in an adult Israeli prison at only 15. It's harrowing stuff. I think his music speaks for itself, but if you wanted to know the truth, like others have said, read Swans Oral History.

>writing personalized songs for his backers
what a hack

>my music is sooooo le hateful guise i'm sooooo misanthropic and, like, i'm so abrasive around people haha are you scared yet?
this 5'5" industry plant trust fund babby is an embarrassment