How did she get so big?

How did she get so big?

Attached: olivia rodrigo.jpg (1080x1348, 128.32K)

simps keep posting

She has drive. She has power. She stayed hungry. And she devoured. She put in the work. She put in the hours, and took what's hers.

Attached: 178436981347104981.jpg (800x500, 35.69K)

She's hot as fuck, but she unironically gives me the impression of being slightly retarded.

>took what's hers.
it was actually Paramore's

Disney and a great team

I've listened to that song a handful of times, and I still don't hear it.

catchy tunes and good looking

>t.earlet
ok

Nope. You just want to take away someone being inspired and transforming something old, into some new. You old and busted, and Olivia is new hottness.

Attached: 4123412341234123412.jpg (1280x720, 86.78K)

fpbp all that needed to be said

Is she our Madonna?

Attached: 32034003443.jpg (1075x808, 75.77K)

I hope not. Madonna sucked.

>she gives writing credit to paramore, but its YOU user, YOU ARE AGAINST HER BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL
whatever retard

And she turned into something different/new. What don't you understand about 7th grade English?

she copied it, straight up.
doesnt matter though, since you cant hear it

Ok hipster. Go watch your vampire movie and masturbate using your tears as lubrication.

dont be so mad tardo,
maybe just try listening to it again. slower this time

Thanks for admitting that she changed it into something new.

People still crying over the stolen paramour thing, let’s face it OR outdid paramours just like zeppelin outdid their predecessors

and not only is it slower, it’s not nearly as punchy as misery business, mb starts out fast and keeps it up, g4u has a slow intro that goes into a slower song whos chorus is definitely a slow throw back to mb

also misery business was pretty generic for its time so “copying” it is pretty tit for tat