Is inarguably the origin of butt rock

>is inarguably the origin of butt rock
>somehow has one of the best songs of the entire decade

Attached: 81Mxi6GwURL._SL1400_.jpg (1400x1400, 328.02K)

Butt rock came way before that. Chuds were buttrocking in the 80s at the very least

i'm not fucking calling it """"""Post-Grunge"""""" that name is retarded

also, the song i'm talking about is Alien

Candlebox and Collective Soul came before Bush

>also, the song i'm talking about is Alien
BASED

with machinehead as a close second

I can't think of an album with dumber lyrics

example

thinning ice, fourteen hairdryers
I'm swimming to you, flame on earth desire

everything zen is nothing but

>chuds

That's literally what it is. I could see your preference for buttrock over post-grunge with Nickelback, but Bush was literally a streamlined alternative rock band that had been inspired by the grunge scene but wasn't part of it. They may not be great, but Gavin was legit into the grunge/indie/punk scene and came out of that, even if his own band was a bit sterile.

Post Grunge is based, kys incels.

Glycerine is better than both to be desu

yeah Gavin used to be always name dropping The Fall, post punk, noise rock and dub reggae in interviews, it was clear he'd grown up on that stuff, its weird how little of it seeped into his own music

MONKE MONKE MONKE MONKE MONKE MONKE MONKE-AH

Damn, really? The second album had some okay guitar work that was sorta noise rock-ish, but still it was just a rehash of In Utero.

Still, in the 90s everyone making grunge was into name dropping shit so as seem less derivative. They'd always say "yeah, we don't really listen to any contemporary stuff, it's mostly Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, David Bowie and The Stooges". Meanwhile they have the same sound as 5 other grunge bands.

I remember him being in that Pixies documentary.
Razorblade Suitcase was recorded by Albini.

butt rock is based and kino.

idk if it's on this album, but Swallowed is pretty kick ass.