Reminder that only ugly and/or mentally ill people can make real art

reminder that only ugly and/or mentally ill people can make real art

Attached: 6A48AA14-7BF4-4F21-B38F-6D25D3EB3B00.jpg (537x537, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/3Z6uGaADVtXZxlkppF6nOi?si=KoV6sbe1R2-EUMCR7CwuTA
youtube.com/watch?v=8w_UYfwBlRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm both
I'm gonna make it

I wonder if this correlate with todays music being garbage (and shit)

yes you are user

then show me your "real art" op

Completely untrue. Mentally ill people are completely incapable of contributing anything to society (all the artists you think were mentally ill used it as a shtick). While ugly people do not face enough human experiences to create art, such as love and relationships.

Yes retard art is the best
open.spotify.com/album/3Z6uGaADVtXZxlkppF6nOi?si=KoV6sbe1R2-EUMCR7CwuTA

name one good ugly artist

youtube.com/watch?v=8w_UYfwBlRA

this

GOOFY AHH MUSIC

Attached: realart.jpg (478x626, 31.9K)

>Mentally ill people are completely incapable of contributing anything to society (all the artists you think were mentally ill used it as a shtick).
you don't know a lot about artists then, most of the good ones are/were bipolar alcoholics
Bach was pretty normal though

Ugly artists make mediocre music cause no one can relate to their ugly stupid worldview. Take for example Jason Molina, if he was at least a 6/10 like Elliott smith then he wouldve made beautiful timeless compositions like Elliott but instead it’s just barebones jam versions of the kind of music Elliott did. Being ugly makes your music suffer

>getting upset, cutting your ear off and giving it to a prostitute
>just a shtick
suuuurreee

his suicide was obviously a just marketing gimmick to boost a flagging career

They don't make good art because they are maladjusted. Being maladjusted just allows them to create art without mores or barriers to begin with. Well-adjusted people get too distracted by the comings and goings of the world to create anything ground breaking. They have too much to lose, and are satisfied with producing lighter, more accessible things so they could earn a good living or else use the name of "art" to become shameless provocateurs in service to political ideologies. They thus lack the grounds to truly create anything beautiful.

That being said, severe mental illness does not lead one towards beauty or much less towards the ability to create. It actually stunts and deters one from it.

never talk shit about jason molina again

He’s a poor (ugly) mans elliott

they weren't even remotely similar unless you think "sad rock" is a subgenre

He took kiwi mad dog 2020 and turned it into a discog

im a good looking mentally ill artist