What’s wrong with white people? Y’all are always looking for a way to bring us down...

What’s wrong with white people? Y’all are always looking for a way to bring us down. When we succeed in music you try to cancel us, but you can’t tho so it really doesn’t matter

Attached: F02843EF-ACD3-4308-8481-EA80562C3926.jpg (619x1003, 275.81K)

Big Truth! I love being white privileged (the only race you’re allowed to openly ridicule and discriminate against without repercussion) Can’t wait until even the normal people get sick of this shit and the race war comes, maybe the next generation after Z

Wahhhh the poor white boy so oppressed. Shut the fuck up pasty colonizing bitch. Virgin fuck. Go ask daddy for some trust fund money

Hahaha even when you insult us you complement us, you really love us don’t you?

It’s hilarious to watch non whites attempt racism against white people. It’s like the WNBA, as you watch it you can’t help but remember there’s a way more interesting, skilled version of it

Stop saying "white people" and start writing "white Americans", you will get fucked up for all this anti-White BLM shit in Eastern Europe.

Attached: nemtsov happy.jpg (624x416, 33.58K)

everything she earns should be directly donated to white people as reparations for all the stolen bikes and wasted tax dollars

>you were stronger than my ancestors and came damn close to concurring the world multiple times! your families are typically well off!

lmao

This. I've been to Poland on a couple of occasions, and those guys don't play. What's funny is that they're the softer ones compared to Ukrainians and Russians.

Joey's whining is working. I now know he's putting out an album this week because of this thread

I think this nigger bitch should be able to say whatever she wants cause this is a free country

You a bitch with a small dick that gets no bitches

shitskin cope

That’s better but try to be more original! I know you can do it lil buddy

show me your cock and bitches then user.

Yeah the left is retarded, big shocker. Pull any random average joe off the street and ask him is spazz is offensive and they wouldn’t care

I agree that her saying "spaz" is a very dumb thing to complain about. When did that become offensive? It was never offensive.

based

It's not white people, it's rich people that live in california and dominate twitter. btw a rich white person made this thread.

Lizzo is trve powerviolence

Attached: a2719834919_10.jpg (1200x1200, 496.89K)

>What’s wrong with white people? Y’all are always looking for a way to bring us down. When we succeed in music you try to cancel us, but you can’t tho so it really doesn’t matter

>Wahhhh the poor white boy so oppressed. Shut the fuck up pasty colonizing bitch. Virgin fuck. Go ask daddy for some trust fund money

>You a bitch with a small dick that gets no bitches

Attached: Polar Express Kid.jpg (843x473, 57K)

I'm white and I got punched in the face
I also dgaf what you do or say long as you aren't being a doodoohead

go visit Appalachia and talk to me about how "privileged"(tm) "white people" are.

I'm so glad that twitter is a place of love and respect for all people.

just think of how much better Any Forums would be without americans

Wow crying on Twitter like a tranny is so powerful… this guy definitely is a badass like his name says

Can someone show me where I got this white privilege package in the mail? I can't find it. Maybe this Joey guy can help me locate it.

I’m a black guy who acts white. I’m just doing what you guys asked of me yet I still get bullied by white people.