If nothing else it is going to be amusing to see the right support him against Evan Rachel Wood

If nothing else it is going to be amusing to see the right support him against Evan Rachel Wood.
Reactionaries, no matter how religious, would gladly make a deal with the devil in order to put women in their place.

Attached: manson-accuse.jpg (800x510, 80.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tOaQsNa5Js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im bored can you entertain me

I mean, if what he's claiming is true, and he has the receipts to back him up, the Left and Right might have to reluctantly support him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tOaQsNa5Js

Sexual contract with me. Give ass. I sign new soul contract. Lamb skin sheet needed for contract plus blood from the person needing the contract. Plus a Raven feather quill for a pen. We can discuss terms.

rightwingers have no real line, just go against le mainstream

if his good drug buddy Johnny Depp publicly backs him then the entire normie narrative will change, wont just be the right

rememeber when you had to wade through hordes of seething republicunts to go to a manson gig.

I'm not pro Manson. I'm actually anti Manson, but I'm more anti women. Fuck Evan Rachel Wood. I hope Manso sues her for everything she has.

This

trump voter here. this dude is a sinning schizophrenic, will support her. I didn't support depp or heard. cope

true, look at lauren boebert, she was a hooker and had 2 abortions

I take the sensible approach that Marilyn Manson is a shitty “artist” and women don’t deserve rights.

chud mad

This lol
>sucks off McDonald’s because they posted a tweet about george groid

>trump voter here
cringe. fucking kys you conservahick.

Dilator out of battery or something?

I'm fucking BEGGING you to come up with a new insult.

reactionary here, i couldnt give less of a fuck about whatever this guy has going on

any one in this thread like BONES?

Lmao not gonna happen trannoid

cuz you're all retards