Is the era of #metoo over? Can I release my album now?

Is the era of #metoo over? Can I release my album now?

Attached: 1647715022013.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

Yes, please send me a promotional copy so I can review it for Breitbart

Who did you rape?

No one

what did you do that you are concerned about?

Me too doesn't apply if you're rich and famous. Only reason Weinstein got busted was they needed a sacrificial lamb
AC/DC made an entire career out of misogyny and they're based and loved. Jimmy Page was banging literal 14 year olds when he was in his 30s and no one cares
The list of people who should have been cancelled is endless and both happens

No, but you can kill yourself, rapist incel.

I'm worried about clout chasers making things up retard

of course

>lists a band and a guitarist that were at the height of their respective popularities 50 years before #metoo was even a fucking thing
>implying a bunch of decrepit out-of-touch boomers even have the agency to cancel them at this point, nevermind the fact that both zoomers and millennials do not give a flying fuck about any of these musicians whatsoever

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

So basically just be too old to be cancelable?

#MeToo never existed in the first place unless you used Twitter in which case what the fuck is wrong with you?

No, you should give it another 7 to 9 years.

>nevermind the fact that both zoomers and millennials do not give a flying fuck about any of these musicians whatsoever
fair enough. but what do zoomer and Millenial give a fuck about then?

why do you boomers continue to cling to your retarded outdated boomer rock meme? nobody wants that shit it's corny misogynst and outdated. go listen to rap or...idk...Gus Dapperton like people in the 21st century do.

They only give a fuck about current artists and bands, i.e., bands and artists that have been around for the past decade or two (maybe three). These are the ones that are the most susceptible to cancel culture at this point. Any successful band or artist that has reached their peak of popularity prior to the 2000's receive the least damage as they've already amassed a certain amount of wealth to the point where it doesn't even matter whether they get "cancelled" or not.

>before me too rape and fucking 14 year olds was legal

Jimmy Page never got arrested for fucking a 14 year old, so I don't know what you're trying to get at here desu

I had a girl unzip my pants once, and then her friend started to make a scene calling me a rapist. Women like attention.

kek

Attached: 1648313012132.png (200x200, 45.74K)

What Metoo amounted to in practice was just a farce that hollywood embraced so that they could keep on abusing women and children while sacrificing some people whose reputation was too damaged to be swept under the rug. And some people think, or rather, a shitload of people think it had gone too far and it was time someone pushed back against it. If anything it didn't go nearly far enough my dear chudcels.

Cancel culture doesn’t exist.
Meds.

Women are cattle.