Incredibly dull and overrated album

incredibly dull and overrated album

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-133013_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x717, 102.34K)

PF doesn't even register as a band to me. They're just noises that a lot of people are familiar with.

Have you listened to it, on weed?

the great gig in the sky is okay
otherwise i pretty much agree

an album so genius that you have to be distracted by drugs and reset your IQ back to a 6-year olds level to enjoy it

OP did you get the dopamine rush you wanted?

>t. never done a weed

>incredibly dull and overrated band
FIFY

>reset IQ back to 6 year old level

what is this drug you speak of?

Overrated? Yeah
Dull? Only if you're a contrarian

>calling anything after the betrayal of Syd "Pink Floyd"
I really hope you kill yourself reddit piece of shit

spoken like a square

LSD obviously. At least for me. The right dose of acid gets me to be an unfiltered, hyperinterested, innocent kid, ready to enjoy anything (almost anything)

Shit drums make shit bands. No exceptions.

oh my god, you are dumb

Ehhh,they're not the worst but there's still more interesting prog out there. Saucerful of Secrets was essentially the best album.

A lot of albums meant to be enjoyed on drugs are objectively pretty good though. Wouldn't call Tago Mago or Forever Changes let's say on a 6 Year Olds Level. Even so this is more a critique of like all Psychedelia except maybe early Amboy Dukes (Ted Nudgent lol) than Pink Floyd in perticular.

>zoomers have poor taste, short attention span, and are contrarian for internet points
I already knew this faggot. No need to make a thread about it.

based binarychad stealing digits from kpop general (makes a good point too)

Attached: mechanicus.jpg (556x880, 101.95K)

Fuckin checked.

Attached: verynice.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

I hate introducing PF to zoomers. They always complain the songs are too long and they don't get the lyrics.

Yeah the 5-10 minute ambient instrumental "overtures" haven't aged especially well. It's a writing style borrowed from older writing schools, especially operatic music. It's enjoyable if you're the type to really listen close, and preferably if you're smoking a fatty.

quads x quints of objectivity right here