Considering the lame state of rock these days (shit like black midi, bcnr, squid and the like)...

Considering the lame state of rock these days (shit like black midi, bcnr, squid and the like), Albini is one of the few names that could release something interesting.

Attached: albini mono.jpg (660x495, 121.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/uxkHmBCS#UY3gM_x24A8_iHM8T52v0hro7wdXlKJYSmD5jDVgUAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more time has passed between the release of dude incredible and today, than the time between excellent italian grayhound and dude incredible's releases

Attached: 1570455951123.png (400x416, 151.55K)

Boris looking rough.

>lame
Albini himself would disagree.
mega.nz/file/uxkHmBCS#UY3gM_x24A8_iHM8T52v0hro7wdXlKJYSmD5jDVgUAc

i don't have to agree with him on that regard

nah I think albini is all juiced out, it would take a spontaneous collaboration to get anything out of that old fuck and who would he even want to sit down and play with

who knows?

Albino literally recorded a session with black midi and is a fan

bump

Fuck

Albini is annoyed at music making these days. He lost the drive he had in decades past and he is coasting on his laurels. If he had the work ethic of Diplo then rock would make a comeback.

That’s the world’s greatest band alive right now

Mono? Shellac?

That's really funny

OP is a retard with shit taste, Midi has been underwhelming recently but BCNR and Squid have dropped great music and faggots like you are in complete denial. It’s so pathetic people can’t appreciate good music when it first comes out and have to spend years hating it until the hype dies down so it can be “cool” for them

What do you find underwhelming about bm?

not OP, but their recent jump into prog and more "art school" aesthetics has really turned me off. I've always thought of them kinda as "art school Primus" so I'm not saying the art school thing is anything new, but they seemed to be going to weird, interesting areas before they, imo, nosedived into the sound they're currently doing.

Listen to more art rock if you think that shit's good

dumb fag

He’s a middle aged hack. He’s not releasing shit except shit

Zoomlib albini worship is hilarious. All because he used to be edgy and now is a PC faggot, so you can stay in that blissful purgatory of
>LOOK HE SAID BAD WORD YEARS AGO HE’S EDGY BRO
>BUT ALSO HE SUPPORTS TRANS RIGHTS AND CENSORSHIP SO YOU SHOULD TOO
he should lose weight and brush his teeth

How about all of you stop listening to artsy rock altogether? I know i'm going against the entire history and culture of this board by saying this, as well as conventional views of popular music, but artsy shit legitimately killed rock & roll. Lester Bangs was right

Dude does not have an ounce of testosterone left in him now. The days of Big Black are long gone.