Viper Shows

Viper doing some touring rn, if you're in Seabrook, Austin or Houston Texas; Providence, Rhode Island; or Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and are interested in seeing Viper live, check out his twitter @ twitter.com/RapperViper

Sorry if this seems spammy, seen quite a few from here in the cord get pissed they missed their local show.

Attached: FVL4XNhWYAEEvN5.jpg (1583x2048, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-live-fortune-sound-club-vancouver-canada-18-tickets-366003294707
eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-2nd-house-in-houston-house-warming-party-rap-show-tickets-366202661017
eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-live-mirror-house-austin-tx-18-tickets-364395475677
eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-live-in-houston-tx-the-end-bar-18-tickets-357813579047
youtube.com/watch?v=xI-RYpaRwlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Vancouver but I'll probably be in china at that time. Fuck.

holy shit

August 5th, Vancouver, BC, Canada:
eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-live-fortune-sound-club-vancouver-canada-18-tickets-366003294707
June 18th, Houston TX:
eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-2nd-house-in-houston-house-warming-party-rap-show-tickets-366202661017
June 24th, Austin TX:
eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-live-mirror-house-austin-tx-18-tickets-364395475677
July 30th, Houston TX: eventbrite.co.uk/e/viper-live-in-houston-tx-the-end-bar-18-tickets-357813579047

Viper come to LA! Play 1720!

We need him in Toronto

Saw him in Pittsburgh and he put on a really surprisingly professional show. Before the first opening act he spent hours behind the mercy table making sales and signing things and taking pictures with fans; was way nicer than I expected from every story I’ve ever heard about him. And then to top it all off he went out and played a full show with a good mix of the hits and the deep cuts. Would have been well worth the price of admission even if he had done nothing but it ended up being a really fun show.

Attached: E7F7030F-D9E4-4286-8DE7-D3A24D628277.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

>imagine paying money to listen to a meme

God damn now I really want to see him

>tell me you have fucked up parents and identities issues without saying it

>"I pay to hear a drugged out no talent over the hill black man incoherently mumble and grumble like a Bennigans night manager into a microphone because i think it make me look cool"

he’s a living (if flawed) legend, show some respect.

dude he's not, volume is not quality. It's embarassing to see lonely smart kids waster their time and money on dumbshit, im looking out of for my fellow anons telling it how it is.

Seriously, you will enjoy your time and life much better if you go spend 10 bucks at the next choral/guitar/wind concert at one of your local community colleges and might actually meet some cool people and support your peers.

user this guy is a pioneer in cloud rap. theres nothing such of incredible from this dude producing this youtube.com/watch?v=xI-RYpaRwlk in 2010

Attached: 1636759840062.jpg (600x600, 233.94K)

user please get off your high horse and listen to hustlin thick or sum.

Fuck you busta

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 270.95K)

Do people actually listen to him isn’t he just a meme

Ya, even though y'all cowards is his most famous song, it isn't even his best work.

Doubt literal no one cares about him outside posting his dumb album covers because haha it’s funnie XD cope

>bro just go watch a bunch of hippies play wind chimes instead of a viper concert
look at this gay fucking nerd lol

Also, there's a "new" album coming out this week I believe

Nah I listen to him quite often, actually his album covers as of recently have been pretty bad and not as memorable as ones he has made in the past.

>lonely smart kids

? who are they