I'm not pissed Running Up the Hill is famous among normies and zoomers now...

I'm not pissed Running Up the Hill is famous among normies and zoomers now. I'm pissed that pic related is now forever intertwined with the song, like how Buffalo Bill dancing is always tied with Goodbye Horses.

Attached: ginger cunt.jpg (1082x732, 132.01K)

It's living rent free in your mind when you keep posting about it

I see it everywhere on youtube

1. you're watching shitty zoomer videos anyway to get this recommended
2. you still choose to come here and post about it. just forget it like everyone else will forget this shit in less than a month

I don’t really care because although it’s a good song I always skipped it. I’m always listening to Kate but hadn’t given this particular track a listen in years.
My favorite single off that record would probably be Hounds of Love. It’s a superior track by all means

>like how Buffalo Bill dancing is always tied with Goodbye Horses
its tied with "hip priest"

i want to fuck sadie stink’s stinky butthole

>It’s a superior track by all means
Running Up is barely better than The Big Sky

> like how Buffalo Bill dancing is always tied with Goodbye Horses.
Most people don’t know what Goodbye Horses is so… Give it 20 years, younger generations wont know what Stranger Things is and zoomers who grew up watching will vaguely remember it or that this song was even it. This is the way of pop culture, get over it, it’s the most transient thing there is.

there are way better looking young girls

>pic related is now forever intertwined with the song, like how Buffalo Bill dancing is always tied with Goodbye Horses.
Counterpoint: Silence of the Lambs is an enduring classic of cinema because it's actually good, the Stranger Things sequence is generic slop that will gradually fade from the cultural memory (unlike Running Up That Hill).

That's not the point. Some people have unconventional beauty that others fetishize. Sadie Sink has that and some anons like the former one and myself want to fuck her stinky butthole/

while that's true, it's only the first example I could think of. I could easily have said Tom Cruise in his undies dancing to Bob Seger.

this is literally the only place I see it.

Heard this faggot song on at the store. Never liked Kate Bush and i won't be brainwashed into liking her

>songs being used in popular TV shows is “brainwashing”
The absolute state of the average brainwashed conspiritard.

I didn't even realise Hip Priest was playing in that scene until I read that it was

What

Attached: 2FC09C7D-5038-4D26-9D09-D0FCE8DA207F.gif (480x360, 1.54M)

i'd rather kate bush have the #1 song in the world in 2022 (against all odds) than some dogshit like heat waves or whatever max martin record label manufactured autotune shit is hot right now

sorry. its the juddy foster (?) scene

It's the scene near the end where Clarice is looking for Bill in his basement, Bill has Hip Priest playing in the background