Mac is still cool right?

We all miss lighting over a J and listening to Chamber of Reflection right? Remember Jizz Jazz? Remember cuffed jeans and freaking out the neighborhood lol? He really was the last rock n roller when you think about it.

Attached: 3234004343.jpg (886x876, 108.43K)

2 and Salad Days are my go to summer morning albums

School shooter music

hell no. all surface no feeling

wannabe tonetta

I hope he considers rereleasing his Makeout Videotape stuff one day, but of course that will probably never happen because of Alex Calder's sexual assault allegations.

I don't like his current attitude. "maan I'm so old and washed up hehe my music is lame now hehe"
you're 32 dude. Fucking get it together. Large portion of artists made their magnum opus in their late 30s

But he is right and he floped hard on cowboy.

You can't play guitar like that and not feel it. Lyrics were decent, it all really does have an old school rock n roll vibe to it but with more Japanese influences. A cool artist overall.

This is factual. How come a guy like that just got tired so quickly? It's like he just gave up

everybody bashed his cowboy album. i went to one of his gigs during his cowboy tour and there was barely anybody. at least i got to be front easily.
great gig btw, mac is good and fun live.

Maybe mainstream indie rock. Thee Oh Sees, King Gizzard and probably a bunch of other bands still make real rock.

why are you so fucking retarded? what made you this way?

I hope his next album turns out better than Cowboy

idk maybe doing nonstop touring and making 5 albums in the span of what 8 years will probably burn a motherfucker out. like ive seen him atleast 10 times from festivals alone. he would just always be on tour. maybe hes just chilling out and just doing whatever he wants now till he gets that jizz jazz back in his willy

I think he hates the image of "wacky ciggie smoking guy" he had in the mid 10s and went hard in the other direction. He probably hates that his fanbase was a bunch of 15 year olds that wanted to larp as him too.

Mac got to live the peak indie lifestyle for a better portion of a decade. Admit it you're all jelly.

Attached: 67146550_2343409579215524_5442292737393033216_n.jpg (960x637, 89.8K)

didn’t he cancel his tour that should be happening right now? he claims that he needs to work more on his next album or whatnot.
maybe he got pressured from the record label, that, or he got burned out (doubt, he didn’t do shit during the meme flu).

idk dude seems to be having fun and I think he's making the music he wants to make, he even said in an interview that he doesn't really care if people like the music or not

Here Comes the Cowboy is nice. You can clearly hear the Lennon/Plastic Ono Band album more so compared to his older albums

Unironically a cool label and all it would take for you to hop on is niggas hopping on first.