Phoebe Bridgers is trying to write happier songs: “It’s a challenge to myself”

>“I’m striving to do more stuff like that. I think it’s more challenging to sound smart and write well about happiness than it is about sadness. In the interest of not seeming trite, I lean toward darker subject matter, just out of comfort. And I think a challenge to myself, now, is being articulate about things that are good.”

Attached: phoebe-bridgers-smiling.png (608x608, 263.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faroutmagazine.co.uk/phoebe-bridgers-trying-to-write-happier-songs/
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9-xN6dCW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Phoebe Bridgers has accomplished nothing musically, everything socially. She is the antichrist of musical expression. All form.

faroutmagazine.co.uk/phoebe-bridgers-trying-to-write-happier-songs/

Phoebe Bridgers joins Drain Gang

Try writing a hook or a lyric people will remember after the song is done playing first. You fail pretty hard at that, Pee Pee.

many people find her songs quotable

It seems natural at this point in her life, flushing another baby out always makes her smile :)

I've never listened to a second of her music but this is based

The only thing sad about her music is how booorrrring it is

Sounds gay

She'll never truly be happy. The guilt of murdering her baby will always be on her conscience.

>implying they feel guilt

You can’t take the hoe out of phoebe.

Yea you can. Then It's just Pbe

>In other words, now I'll be doing nu-disco because this boring shit won't keep their attention for much longer

and it will be the most uninspired dogshit you've ever heard that normies will eat up

Attached: Phoebe-Bridgers_jumping-off.jpg (1080x1250, 495.09K)

lmaooo tired of being some boring starbucks core bitch I guess

Imagine thinking this slag has any songs

anyone who thinks that phoebe bridgers' music is boring hasn't heard the last minute of this youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9-xN6dCW4

Hey Jude is quotable, not...whatever the heck she does.

=/=phoebe