Imagine being a man whose into obscure music and art films rather than just being one of the bros who listens to...

Imagine being a man whose into obscure music and art films rather than just being one of the bros who listens to country and rap and participates in locker room banter and beer outings

Attached: 14EA8CA2-3AD2-460F-A329-DEAC0CE7C8D5.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

imagine not being able to do both like someone who's not a retard unfit to exist in any society

Uhhh im such a sensitive brooding artist

>not doing both
you're just limiting yourself. there's a time and place for everything

>whose
We don’t need no
Frogmacation

You can’t do both, I’ve seen it too many times and it doesn’t last very long if you find an “in” but you’ll notice that more in your 20s

>Imagine being a man
i can't

yes you can

i just listen to music i like and pay others no mind. its pretty easy and can improve your life drastically. try not to hold on to stupid shit like that tbqh familia

Imagine two men sucking each other's dicks

I’m trans and autistic

hot

No you can’t but it’s okay, it’s not your fault, microplastics did this to you. My advice would be to no fap, hit the gym, fast for 18 hours everyday. Soon you’ll stop giving a fuck about (((art))), your testicles will increase in size and you’ll start having sex or you’ll stop attracting overweight/mentally ill women. Please. Your father is very concerned about you.

Be a nu metal chad that lifts weights and drinks beer if you want hoes

imagine not having shit tastes and forcing your friends to like rock like a fucking chad
oh wait i already do that

Imagine there's no Heaven

Off yourself schizo, look how much thought you put into this, you defeat your own point. You will never be normal, the user you're replying to and the people you're criticizing are infinitely more human than you

Imagine all the people
Smacking down all of their wives
YOO HOO OOOH HOO OOO

u can like lift and listen to msuic at the same time its pretty cool

You lost bro, they won. Look at you all worked up. At the end of the day, I have bro friends and we all drink beer to country music, off road in our trucks, and have sex with 8s. You’ll never know what it’s like to have heart to hearts with the bros with country music playing in the background. I used to be you, I was sad, alone, and then I grew my testicles and I stopped giving a fuck about obscure art. I’ve never felt this great in my life. This is our true nature, embrace it or die alone. I am a man

Then you woke up and cried yourself to sleep once a loser always a loser

Trying way to hard also no one believes you or cares if that was really true you wouldn’t be here

This is making me want to make a thread...

look at this projection

>You lost bro, they won
I've never even wanted to play it. You might be a living man, but i'm comfortably undead.
And I don't give a shit about 'art' either, brother

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (452x678, 24.11K)

Please do.....

I’m here to tell you I’ve moved on from the sad stage of life that you’re currently in and it’s never felt better. I won’t be frequenting here much anymore. I’ve finally transcended this trash board and all you snobby soulseek faggots listening to different versions of literally the same shit

Whenever you walk outside, we all laugh at how much of pathetic loser you are. Put a noose around your neck and end your life so you'll really be dude

this is some of the dumbest shitposting I've seen in a while

Why are you talking to yourself, user? It's cool, let it all out brother

Attached: 1532913639595.jpg (300x316, 16.23K)