i don't want to lose my singing range bros

Attached: fly.jpg (550x535, 36.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/opYXf2WXKFE
youtube.com/watch?v=jTj0IK_ZSIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do that cryogenics thing

yeah i might

Attached: 1637883381944.png (620x519, 7.27K)

embrace the growl

take the lemmy pill

I'm a bass so I'm looking forward to my voice getting deeper and huskier with age. I've already started drinking scotch and smoking to accelerate the process.

Yeah as a bass it don’t really matter but as a tenor it’s a death sentence to lose your range and control. Jesse Laceys voice situation was atrocious on the last tour

join the church of scientology and get foreskin implanted into your face

My highs have gotten stronger with age

are you a tenor user?
i've noticed some old people with high voices but it's like a creaky high, not particularly pleasant
reminds me of this billy idol performance, don't watch if you don't want to completely destroy any coolness billy had at one point
youtu.be/opYXf2WXKFE

from the little i've heard from jesse, he seems to be throwing his voice around and screaming so i'm not surprised, those people usually fuck themselves up the worst when they get older
i'm a tenor and i've accepted i'm going to lose some range, but damn, it really sucks bros
think we're a bit safer than previous generations since people don't really smoke anymore?

Attached: 1553523377225.jpg (524x261, 16.2K)

well, opera guys never lose nothing. I guess it's possible if you REALLY take care of it, especially thecnique wise

Im 34. Getting older is the worst thing imaginable. take as many risks as you can so you might die in an accident in your 20s

based, and youthpilled

I want to sound like Michael Gira so i think getting older works in my advantage. Rn i sound like Fonzie from Happy Days according to people I know irl

it's really not that bad... Chorus is not as powerful is all. Now if you want something that REALLY sucks:
youtube.com/watch?v=jTj0IK_ZSIA

Yeah I’m a tenor but I have a massive range. Certain things like holding highs with more power have become better for me. I still practice a lot so why would I get worse?

blackpilled

Post a singing file now, prove you have a singing voice.

my throat is a bit sore from talking yesterday
on a good day i can safely hit F5
never tried hitting anything above that
sorry

Attached: eyes.png (1106x1012, 734.39K)

Uh huh, a likely story.

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

if you sing correctly, getting older will make your voice far stronger, more melodic, and beautiful. of course that crack whore shit they sell on main street isn't real singing at all.

believe me

Attached: eyes2.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)