Why do people pretend to enjoy this guy's boring music?

Why do people pretend to enjoy this guy's boring music?

Attached: Johann_Sebastian_Bach.jpg (480x591, 129.64K)

Why did your mother pretend you’ll make something of your life?

you only say that because you can't actually hear any of what he's doing, earlet

How was that an appropriate response to the question, faggot?

I'm proficient in music theory and know just about everything the guy does in his compositions. His music is boring, end of. If you want interesting music listen to Beethoven or Mozart, not this noodling garbage. Fugal harmonies are fucking boring.

>Beethoven better than Bach

Attached: huh.jpg (840x742, 86.29K)

Bach hasn't written anything half as good as the Beethoven late string quartets, piano sonatas or symphonies 7 and 9 you pseud brainlet.

Beethoven would agree he's inferior to Bach

You didn’t answer the question.

>Beethoven would agree he's inferior to Bach
No he wouldn't, maybe he'd admit to being inferior to Handel.

if it's any consolation to you op i profound love and admire the music of Bach. nonetheless I am a worthless pathetic wretch and will never make anyone genuinely proud.

op is a midwit faggot.

Attached: opwithdowns.png (1260x1238, 1.85M)

We're talking about how worthless Bach is in this thread, not about me.

>BWV 849

dogshit

mate you're historically a bit off.
I have this idea that bach (try to think of beethoven without a piano) was a man of his time, but had a more profound effect on the sound of the orchestras of his time than any other single composer in modern history. He invented entire modes of expression. he's to orchestral or to ceremonial music what shakespeare is to the play.

Attached: b.png (858x782, 871.11K)

not bait, anything Chopin or Rachmaninoff has written blows anything in the WTC out of the water. Literally boring derivative crap.

>was a man of his time
Precisely. And music has advanced quite a lot since his time.

Bach is the ultimate midwit composer

bro chopin is the most boring motherfucker i've ever heard

he may not have the sweeping grace of chopin, or sheer, broad virtuosity of liszt, neither even the stunning immediate presence of shostakovitch, but you see the point I'm making here is that, as a keyboardinst, he may not be the showman per se, though technically he's flawless from both a keyboardist's and theorist's perspective and up there with the greats in either domain.

I like Bach because he did the Dracula theme.

Attached: 1617277251948.png (801x527, 62.11K)

bet you put "EDM" on your tinder profile, twink.

I take it you haven't listened to Bach yet?