Who is the best indie musician in recent times and why is it Gus Dapperton? Damn his songs are just so good lol

Who is the best indie musician in recent times and why is it Gus Dapperton? Damn his songs are just so good lol
youtube.com/watch?v=bxTw-zpoC2k

Attached: 1596750617576.png (1000x1000, 856.67K)

generic

How the fuck do you think I'll click anything you link after that picture? WTF is wrong with you.
Know what? Being alive, that's what's wrong with you.

not this shit again

>Who is the best indie musician in recent times
Objectively bladee

snail mail

hah i remember this bozo. dead career.

Whoever that is it looks like he calls for the manager at McDonalds every time he’s in line

Honestly in the video he doesn't look so bad. More people here would have listened to him if it wasn't for that fucking image. Talk about vomit material

what the fuck is this who looks like this lmao how do you try so hard

OHHHH MANAGER HUNNYYYYY

Mac Demarco is a legitimately talented musician and songwriter but when music execs got a whiff of his refined indie production formula and copy and pasted it onto every pastel wearing twink indie band it ruined a possible great sea change for independent artists. I unironically want artists like Gus and every targeted instagram ad for these indie pop bands to burn in hell

Attached: whynot.png (256x256, 104.08K)

My upstairs neighbor looks exactly like this, he has groups of 10-20 try hard homosexuals, loud influencer type feminists and other degenerate fiends every single day of the week, 24 hours a day, doing 2cb and coke and being loud about it, listening to loud degenerate music and yelling as loud as they possibly can every single word they say like their life experiences are the most fucking exceptional thing that ever happened so they make it everyone's business. Once I politely asked the neighbor to be quiet at 4 in the fucking morning and he immediately cancelled me on twitter. These types are animals not human beings.

>Once I politely asked the neighbor to be quiet at 4 in the fucking morning and he immediately cancelled me on twitter.
kek but this never happened

>cancelled me on twitter
felt pretty real until this sentence

Oh it happened lmao, the fact that you don't believe me actually makes me feel like I'm not exaggerating that he's the worst piece of shit human being I've ever met, I sent him a whatsapp message and he posted it on twitter falling short of posting my phone number. He's some sort of influencer legit celebrity here with 100k + followers btw. And he routinely posts IG stories for his followers deliberately making noise with his friends to piss off the downstairs boomer neighbor AKA me. He doesn't know I follow him and I'm recording evidence of all this to get him the fuck out of there.

You should play Gus Dapperton's music loudly to annoy him aswell

based, but they might like this shit

Fuck him

Attached: Retard.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

pretty decent, will this help me slay that xoomer pussy tho?

I ASKED FOR NO ICE DO YOU KNOW ANY ENVIRONMENT HUNNY

>it happened i swear

I'd fuck him raw in his tight little brapper 2beh. Only use for such a trashy cumdump twink

What kind of fucking name is Gus Dapperton. I'd expect that shit on a Quandale Dingle video.

the kind that makes them end up like this