Why do you think they separate?

Why do you think they separate?

Attached: vodeshta1-1.jpg (976x549, 87.93K)

They worked together for over 20 years, there could be a million personal and artistic reasons. Maybe one liked their toast extra crispy and the other liked it just barely blond. Who cares?

obviously the silver one cheated (what a chad)

Too much money to care anymore

Because after you cum, you have to eventually pull out.

gold one wanted to make a movie soundtrack album to a not!kamen rider movie, but the silver guy decided he hates the japanese after Interstellar 5555

1. What more did they have to accomplish together after RAM? They are the most successful electronic music group of all time
2. If you look at most bands, people tend to grow apart as they age. It’s not really normal to have a best friend (male) who you do everything with together at 40 years old. Almost every band eventually grows apart.
3. They probably have families
Considering how many bands that have taken a decade or more apart off from working together who are getting back together, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made another album 10 years from now

>They are the most successful electronic music group of all time
I stop reading here

You’re dumb

They realized they were one of the many acts making terrible music that overall brought down the musical standard all over the world. I'm proud of their decision to be honest

lol this

who else? if you went outside sometimes you'd know not everyone has heard of kraftwerk or AnCo

Seriously, what do non normalfags see in their music? What would any actual music listener get out of this?

you have a normal fag there on

They knew RAM could never be topped. Hell I used to think Alive 2007 would never be topped but they somehow did, after getting those sweet Weeknd checks I think they knew it would just more easier to quit.

gold one went deaf

same feeling here

Why they would continue making music? They are already rich as fuck.

By that logic, 438290 bands could retire and they continue working.

My guess is that they are dry and they just end the project to keep working together secretly and without pression and make a "unexpected" come back in some years.

Mark my words.

My guess is they made strong attempts to make new music and realized they could never match their previous works and decided to just call it to end it on a good note. They are probably insanely rich, so ending on a good note was something they could afford to do. I thought it was a great farewell, so many artists end up fucking their whole reputation trying to continue making good music only to flop.