Bad Bunny

So I just came back from a trip to Latin America and this shit is fucking everywhere in there
Like, you have no idea how popular this dude is in there right now. This is basically their zeitgeist over there

Attached: ab67616d0000b27349d694203245f241a1bcaa72.jpg (640x640, 290.08K)

bad bunny is the shit, obnoxious kind of reggaeton. not like the kino stuff from the 00s.

no shit retard we know. fuck off with the obvious white boi

ok boomer
seethe

I fucking hate this reggaeton faggot shit so much. It fucking sucks ass. Fucking normie music.

I live in Mexico and I'm tired of this faggot

this is the worst fucking music you can imagine. i would rather listen to no music for the rest of my life than a minute of this aids inducing shit. this kind of music is the stuff that makes you understand school shooters

I love this music. Chad's only, sorry incels.

What do you mean "Latin America", retard? Be specific. Across Latin America? Popular where? I'm from Latin America and not a soul have heard about this dude, much less a song from him.

I'm really unsure of what is appealing about his voice, I find it unbearable

Can't think of an artist that follows this bell curve the most, only midwits hate bad bunny

Attached: cover4.jpg (1600x900, 281.66K)

>defending fucking bad bunny
nigger only preteens and broken middle age man that enjoy whatever is popular like this garbage. I know because this awful shit is plastered everywhere in my shitty town. Have a (You)

It's literally politically incorrect and "male fragility" to hate Bad Bunny or reggaeton shit in general in Mexico, just when I thought this shithole couldn't get any worse

Poptimism has gone to far

Everywhere in Latin America that is somewhat a country: Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia. Everyone listens to this shit, you have to live in a literal jungle in a village in the middle of fucking nowhere if not a soul has heard about Bad Bunny, or you're lying.

It went too far in 2010, we're above and beyond halfway through the end of times now if you hadn't noticed

I'm from Chile and everyone listens to this fucker. I absolutely despise his music, but bitches everywhere love it.

No one listens to fucking Bad Bunny in Brazil you retard

Well shit, Brazil is based then

It's funny, people here have no idea what reggaeton even is. We are almost completely secluded culturally (and geographically) from our neighbors. I find this somewhat sad. To the average Brazilian, the only other country that exists other than our own is the U.S.

This is so weird, Brazil always seemed more on the baroque and avantgarde side of art to me, it would seem natural that Brazilians would embrace the cultural postmodern antropophagic shitfest that is neoperreo and do an even more extreme version of it