New Car Seat Headrest interview about Will being a furry

bkmag.com/2022/06/14/car-seat-headrest/

Attached: ab7.jpg (675x900, 78.54K)

Ah, yes, FINALLY

>“A lot of Car Seat’s music is furry adjacent because, when Will started, it was for that community of people,” says dummer Andrew Katz. “So obviously a lot of the fans are furries and the rest know he’s a furry.”
LMFAOOOOO

No wonder hip hop is beating rock's ass lmao.

>First time on Any Forums
>Furry thread
:|

>“I wanted more furries in the crowd,” says Will Toledo.

Attached: 320903243.jpg (1000x1000, 92.05K)

Of course this was common knowledge but it's good to have official confirmation that CSH fans are gay furries lmao

lol gtfo

rappers like dumb expensive shit tho, and fursuits run up in the thousands of dollars. maybe we'll see furry rappers battling it out in the charts and on the streets in the future

Welcome friend

Furries run this world.

We're also not happy about it

Yeah more like ruin

i knew there was something off with him
im glad it never clicked

Nothing wrong with a little uwu here and owo there

Attached: file.png (248x265, 115.44K)

Only ToT is allowed on Any Forums, go back to the shithole your crawled from furfag

a guy at my work got fired for openly being a furry lel

As it should be. All furries should be outed, fired from their jobs and disowned by their families and society at large

feel like he's overdoing it a bit now, i legit respected him for having it as part of who he was and not hiding it, but wearing a fursuit on stage and just explicitly talking about it is getting a bit artless and cringe desu

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I hate this type of indie music, hipsters etc friend

i hate all the "look at us we're SOOO quirky!!" type musicians. be it car seat headrest, death in june, early AnCo, the residents or whoever, just fuck off. you're a grown man dressed completely in a childish outfit wearing a gasmask, the only people that think this is cool are 14 year olds, everyone else in the audience is cringing and already ashamed of later having to admit they were on a car seat headrest concert when asked about it

I'm as internet poisoned as the next person here but man I really do not understand furries, even after all these years. I've seen weirder shit obviously, so it's not like i'm grossed out, but they're just so... stupid? weird and lame? don't fuckin get it