/TAG/ - Tedy Andreas General

Tedy Andreas is a 27 year old grandmaster rapper from Houston, Texas. He’s collaborated with Freddie Gibbs, Jack Harlow, and Alex Emani.

>tedy stop shilling!
I’m not Tedy you fucking loser

>how do I get into Tedy Andreas
Start with Mad ILLusions

Mad ILLusions
youtu.be/U-hgpeSGDgc [Open] [Open]

In2deep
youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nCn7hQIlSUQxcb0ZUUOGyILALoGrVio5A

Andreas Soriano
youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nnXjxZ6gdT_IvNH8ml1csaovthMdctVcw

Andreas Tapes
youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nvmw8I0tHgnaXIhslGWwzu2y0zgqz8IgM

Attached: 2982C433-5B05-442B-8302-47F078FAAD1A.jpg (500x500, 81.31K)

Finally a Tedy thread

pretty good
can't stop seeing a rapping michael cera though

Tedy is my favorite rapper

This dude is so underrated

Agreed man

Lotta haters on Any Forums

>1 poster
Even the captcha is questioning you.....

Attached: 5612F9C0-3FF4-4DF9-80B2-E5653787BFB0.jpg (546x419, 56.24K)

Which teddy album should I listen to first?

is Ted Nugent techno?
if no i won’t listen to his illusion album.

Attached: B700DEF7-3C4C-45CD-BAA6-E69F2F7E8470.jpg (960x960, 136.12K)

Every single one of these fucking threads will have like 10 replies and 5 unique posters. All of these fucking posts have the earmarks of a samefag (all short sentence fragments, with capitalization and no period, all saying some one-dimensional positive thing about Tedy)

You're retarded if you think people can't figure this out. Stop shilling bad music here! Nobody cares about this stupid fag!

>Every single one of these fucking threads will have like 10 replies and 5 unique posters. All of these fucking posts have the earmarks of a samefag (all short sentence fragments, with capitalization and no period, all saying some one-dimensional positive thing about Tedy)
>You're retarded if you think people can't figure this out. Stop shilling bad music here! Nobody cares about this stupid fag!

Attached: EF56CA5F-D87B-4B97-9AA9-48055D80ED14.png (392x590, 35.58K)

lol tedy youre STILL posting on mu? i remember these threads form like 6 years ago

At least no other artist is named ‘Tedy’ with that dumfuck spelling so it’s easy to filter :^)

ATTENTION

YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A SHILL THREAD
THIS POSTER IS SHILLING THEIR MUSIC
AND PRETENDING TO BE THEIR OWN FANS
THEY WILL TALK TO THEMSELVES AND ATTEMPT TO TRICK YOU INTO THINKING PEOPLE ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR MUSIC
NO ONE DOES
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
DO NOT FALL FOR IT
DO NOT SUPPORT SHILLS
DO NOT CLICK THEIR LINKS
IGNORE

>fucked up Princess Leia jewfro
No, I don’t think I will, dweeb.

Theodore pls

I love tedy!

Attention you're currently viewing a shillthread. Which is why you may feel confused as to who the fuck this is.

Don't worry its no one.

Get ready for a lot of replies made by a samefag shilling his own music while pretending to be multiple people.

Don't click links
Don't look him up
Don't fall for it

OMG I LOVE TEDY ANDREAS HES SO FUCKING GOOD MAD ILLUSIONS GREATEST HOUSTON RAP ALBUM OF ALL TIME

the problem with the internet is that all of the scenes are gone or real, real small so we have to pretend like this shit matters. teenage borecore.

b-b-b-but dude i-i-i paid freddie g-gibbs a bunch of m-m-m-oney for a feature one time!. that meand i'm f-f-f-famous!!!!

stop posting in my threads faggot
He didn’t pay for it. Freddie and Tedy are good friends

>21 posts
>11 unique posters

Every single time.
Can't you shillfags fucking outsource this shit so it at least looks legit at a glance?

It doesn't take a genius to put it together.
Right now your shill threads are as forgettable and bad as your music. And I don't think that will ever change because it seems like your aim is to trick either complete retards or underage kids into looking you up because they stumbled across one of these threads and I guess if thats who you want listening to your music. Retards and kids, then you don't actually have to try very hard to make good music or market in a more authentic way.

I couldn't imagine making these threads every day and still not having anyone give a shit about you. If you went a week without shilling yourself no one would even remember your name lmao