Can you guys please move on and discuss new and relevant music? Please?

Can you guys please move on and discuss new and relevant music? Please?
I'm really fatigued from your same threads about boomer shit like beatless, panters, radiohead, kate bush and other forgotten stuff no cap
We've got a lot of interesting and original artists like Doja cat, Weeknd, G Eazy, Olivia Rodrigo, Kongos, Daft punk, Drake.. And y'all wasting your time on this lame ass shit. You like for real?
> Time to move on and forget diapershit for good

Attached: 4128f405f4c4d6da1728206bd840aa34.jpg (603x624, 38.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7BVWeEV3SM
youtu.be/CWrMGXwhFLk?t=79
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go make your own threads then. That shit is boring for a lot of us anyway. Music died in 2011. Remember Channell Orange? Me neither.

>Drake
>2022

>old bad, new good
I bet you just listened the entry level flavor of the mont shit drones discuss here ad nauseam

Shitty bait

I do. About G Eazy usually, sometimes Drake and weeknd
His last album was lit and sold well
I've listened to a lot of old shit like def leopard, poison, zepelin, motley crue
I had le wrong generation syndrom
My knowledge about diapershit is pretty deep
>Boomer mad
>Boomer copes
If you have nothing to contribute then just go change your diapers and listen to your favourite iron maiden album, old timer

ok i’ll
youtu.be/X7BVWeEV3SM

>forgotten stuff
>interesting and original artists
7/10 bait knocked down to a 4 with "no cap". Try harder next time.

You the asshole shitting up the Iggy Sabbath thread. You have boring taste. Listen to more than top 40 radio, and come back to us. It's not about age you fucking normie

Nothing wrong with no cap no cap
I've listened to obscure underground metal bands like helmet, faster pussycat, prong...

youtu.be/CWrMGXwhFLk?t=79

is what you seem to be saying

Then fucking talk about them? Show us something we don't already know. Why come here to talk about the stuff that's already pushed everywhere else?

Ah shit, just looked those bands up. Well done, here I am responding to you in like three different threads. Fucking hope you're happy, use a tripcode why don't you

>new
>relevant

Pick one

Attached: barack-obama-what.gif (480x350, 1.99M)

That's funny xD

every artists you listed is a useless faggot nigger and the weekend is the worst artists of the 21st century. do us a favor and kill yourself you 14 year old nigger loving faggot

Finally! I’m tired of the fucking Pink Floyd boring ass threads, and the pussy ass oasis bullshit.
We understand that you want to suck their cock, but let’s start creating Beyoncé, Black Pink, BTS, Mitski, Becky G, Maneskin, Bad Bunny, Dove Cameron, Labrinth, Harry Styles, Adele, Billie, Taylor, rappers like Kendrick, Kanye, Future, Asop, Malone, Logic, Azealia Banks, Duwap Kaine, Baby keem, etc.

The only other threads that are worth checking are the classical music ones for me, since I’ve never heard any of those musicians.

Attached: 69985697-1B5C-4FB5-9922-0A5F2D02F709.jpg (474x474, 21.23K)

Yesss Ssoooooo trueee fr fr no cap :) :) :)

these threads makes me want to cry. unironically.

Go cry then you fucking pussy.

I am.