6/10

>6/10

Attached: images (6) (31).jpg (554x554, 19.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EcoorUJ4ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fantano knew it was a 10, but he gave it a 6 to garner popularity.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
next

seems about right
808s and heartbreak mogs this

Yeezus>MBDTF>808s>TLOP>LR>TCG>Grad
Discuss.

Attached: AB3AE61A-BB55-469C-A481-5E1730655315.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

Say what about the bald fag but he was spot on here.

wrong

Pablo > 808s = College Droput > Kids See Ghosts > Late Registartion > MBDTF > Gradutation = Yeezus = Ye > Donda > JiK

>Yeezus>
Stopped reading here

numerous writers and producers made a hip hop pop album that's been played ad nauseum throughout sporting events and commercials. it's good, but do people really listen to So Appalled, Monster (after the nicki novelty wears off while pushing past the shitty Kanye and Jay Z parts), and say the album is perfect? It has a few of Kanye's best verses, but far from his best vision and it tries so hard at pushing a grand theme with its arrangements that I think people fall for it and label it as peak Kanye. It has decent highs but over the years of hearing it, the slogs of it are more apparent to me. It feels way too much of a Kanye friends collab than a personal Kanye work. I feel more connected with Pablo, 808s, Late Registration and Yeezus than with MBDTF. I think Graduation is a better kanye pop album. It's too maximalist of an album for me to rate it as his best. I think kanye stans/fans get too carried away with holding MBDTF in an untouchable light, and it probably stems from the album getting the most public praise.

>So Appalled
>Monster
>All Of The Lights
>Gorgeous
All Of The Skips lmao

I think it gets a pass since concept albums aren’t typically heralded for replay value where this one still has mass appeal. The rest sans Hell of a Life are among the best of Kanye's discography. Even All of the Skips are fan favorites individually. In short it unites mainstream audiences and hipsters like no other album since fuck knows.

same.

Lil B did it better anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=4EcoorUJ4ME

Attached: 1633229694258.jpg (640x640, 42.61K)

Kanye peaked at Good Night

That's a fair rating. If anything, reviewers give way too high ratings for the majority of the crap you people listen to, which is usually 6/10 at best.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX WITH A PHAROOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

still too high

5/10
Agreed

Attached: zoomer.png (352x425, 7.43K)

2 hot takes for kanye die hards. MBDTF fuckin sucks and is one of his worst. and late registration is kanyes best album.

Attached: image_2022-06-14_060013647.png (599x598, 419.38K)

LR>TLOP>ye>Yeezus>grad>808>CD>Donda> MBDTF>Jesus is king