I dont fuck with em like that but god damn melon is the most mainstream cringe freezing cold take faggot in music...

i dont fuck with em like that but god damn melon is the most mainstream cringe freezing cold take faggot in music reviewing atm

youtube.com/watch?v=xahMU__IQJ8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.7K)

nothing is forcing you to pay any attention to him at all

OP needs trivial things to direct his anger at to cope with his shit life
that's basically this entire board in a nutshell really

cope

The list is 100% accurate tho

self-improvement challenge
you must go 24 hours without using the following:
>cope
>seethe
>dilate
>heckin epic doge

Last one will be the hardest for you

i don't post unless it's hilarious which this video is, i can't think of a more codified tier list than this

forming actual sentences
it's a start

Attached: isnt-that-cute-but-its-wrong.gif (640x480, 1.62M)

He started sucking real bad when he seethed about flat earth and pretended that he was never friends with Sam Hyde.

his point is that it's so accurate that it offers nothing of importance, what's the point of saying the agreed upon thing?

Attached: sleep-patrick.gif (220x165, 94.01K)

content? you know he does this for a living right?

not my fault you're an esl

I was cheering you on and this is the thanks I get

i love u king

it’s not, he said Relapse had shit production when it’s literally the best production on an Em album. Dre produced every track except one. It should’ve been in the B tier. MMLP2 also belongs in the F tier along with Kamikaze and Revival. Recovery should be an E

Attached: FC4786D7-BEB8-491E-AF09-5B9EBC8ABB22.jpg (750x1091, 94.02K)

wtf MMLP2 is in now way that bad

Yes, it is. You think Revival came out of nowhere? Not for me, the warning signs were there on MMLP2, it’s a fucking disgrace calling it that. This is the beginning of the choppy flow, the beats were his worst to date at the time, the songs are forgettable, the fucking stock female hooks on half the tracks. It was all the bad aspects of Recovery turned up even more. If it wasn’t called MMlP 2 you’d think the same. I genuinely don’t understand what the fuck is so good about that album. It has all the negative qualities of Revival only it’s slightly more bearable, it’s forgettable and it’s existence is literally inconsequential therefore it’s an F for me

I'M GAY

I LIKE TO DANCE

I FLOSS

I'M GAY

I'M VEGAN

I LIKE TO DANCE

Attached: cumsciousness.png (128x128, 12.34K)

i agree mmlp2 was probably the most disappointed ive been with an album. i dont think 1 song is good. recovery sucks too but was better. relapse is damn near his best album and wayyy better than anything since.

Yep, if We Made You and medicine ball were replaced with music box and buffalo bill it would be a 10/10 for me personally.