Why do so many people pretend to like Death Grips?

Why do so many people pretend to like Death Grips?

Attached: Death_grips_2014.jpg (2048x1536, 570.05K)

Because life is gay and the world has AIDS

they used to shill themselves relentlessly here at one point and everyone pretended they were good.
unlike other rich kids from LA who advertise themselves through viewbotting and social media, they made a wise decision to advertise themselves here instead.

>pretend
you deny my mental illness, user? i'm hurt...

They're the last band that mattered

they're one of the few good new groups I discovered through Any Forums in my 12 years on this dumb board

Because you want to fit in with a certain group. Death grip fans won't even hang out with you if you won't admit to liking their music.

Personally I think they're pretty mid. Novel ideas but lacking execution. It gets boring after a few songs.

But that's just my opinion. Uneducated opinion at that. I don't listen much to them.

i only like the when my trust fund check arrives

The only people I know who have actually listened to these guys are upper middle class artsy kids whose parents are computer scientists or doctors.

you need to start listening to more music dude

doesnt make him wrong

Because hipsters are impotent, effete faggot wannabes starving for attention and want to look cool

These. Why make good music when you can be a critic?

describes most male Any Forums posters bro, so...

When?

Describes most young men in America to be desu

>LE WACKY HOMELESS BLACK MAN SCREAMING INCOHERENTLY AT ME WHILE DISJOINTED HEAVILY DISTORTED BEAT BLASTS IN BACKGROUND

havent you heard about the nldw arg? i havent been here for that long and even i know about it from lurking their history

How do you separate the people who are from people who aren’t

time and adversity separate the wheat from the chaff

Because their music is good now fuck off.