Zoomers have ruined black metal

I hope they all fucking die in a nuclear hellfire.

Attached: 778bnn64bv2c.png (851x220, 190.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ABdpST1eAcQX/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why NSBM holds the trve spirit of black metal in 2022. No zoomies or posers will go near it.

How is this different from posers at the record store being fags

as this stupid bitch sits on a different social media platform and uses a stupid clickbait picture and title. i hate this fucking planet

giving you 92 at most
and I'm being generous

its cringe for anyone to wear corpsepaint

This. Any subgenre that speaks any negative words about the elders of zion will instantly not be palatable by those who suck the cocks of the elders of zion. NSBM, PE, RAC, Neo-Folk and Industrial are the only true countercultures left, because the cultural paradigm that we live under is ZIONISM. So if you want to be in a movement that goes against the cultural paradigm of sadistic anti-human jewery, then you must by necessity ascribe to those which are /inherently/ antisemitic.
"Music" for this feel:
bitchute.com/video/ABdpST1eAcQX/

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 31.61K)

average midwest emo listener lol

I'm Asian :^)

NSBM is not compatible with Nazism. No guitar music is compatible with Nazism. The real Nazis (not the watered down mutt variety) would've thrown every metalhead in the oven for degeneracy.

NO NO NO
I don't use tik tok.
I don't use any zoomer social media.
I'm NOT making excuses for these people; they belong in some other fucking catagory other than myself.

Based slope

What I'm talking about has nothing to do with what may or may not constitute as a """real nazi""'. I'm talking about transgressing the cultural paradigm or sterility and self-loathing that is state-mandated zionism. Fascism was the last official culturally accepted movement to combat the alien virus that is zionism/bolshevism/marxism/satanism. Since then it's been in the hands of lone-wolves and minutes counterrevolutionary political groups, which specifically include the RAC scene, and later the NSBM scene.

have you ever considered that maybe metal is an extremely gay genre that attracts the worst types of people from all ends of the spectrum.

Imagine if corpse paint fags spend as much time actually talking about black metal as they spend whining about who's supposedly ruining it each week.

dude please go outside holy shit

Nice digits but you know i'm right.

go back to Any Forums schizo

women can't like black metal similarly to how they cant have autism

jews mad

>Yeah bro so basically it's just epic to pretend to be Nazi's because its edgy and counterculture

bait

if your love of something is so weak that it can be ruined by people that you don't even know also liking it, you never loved it to begin with

Black Metal has been shit since Transylvanian Hunger. Garbage genre full of hipster virgins dressed up like Juggalos.
DSBM is even worse just a bunch of whiny wimps cutting themselves and crying in a microphone. Why would I listen to that? I actually have sex and talk to people. If Black Metal didn't exist, they're fanbase would just consist of LOTR Larpers listening to folk and prog in the woods.