ITT: The kino /bleep/ is too busy discussing shitty electro-house to tell you about

youtube.com/watch?v=jN7nVbV7aYQ

Attached: Muziqlunaticharness.jpg (300x300, 75.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipJ5pS7rVQU
youtu.be/_oiq5eA5JfQ?t=74
youtube.com/watch?v=dXTO0Ni8In8
youtube.com/watch?v=5phQ0_gNWXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeycbhIBjR8
youtube.com/watch?v=p68SQ8cBD3c
youtube.com/watch?v=HtfX3bV1MWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B20cM6AsMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=9PLMX6RFYFM
planetmu.bleepstores.com/release/251245-ziq-lunatic-harness-25th-anniversary-edition
youtube.com/watch?v=xphLgcPeXks
youtu.be/nWoFiUnVg6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the 95 album is better

Attached: R-760727-1637292475-6265.jpg (600x526, 76.44K)

ยต-Ziq is really hit and miss, but when he hits he fuckin hits. I've been bumping this one non-stop today.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipJ5pS7rVQU
And his new album ain't half bad either.

Attached: 1homer_ascended.gif (498x491, 2.99M)

based Any Forums-ziq

youtu.be/_oiq5eA5JfQ?t=74

bruh that shit released in the fucking 90s. Why do you think we'd still be discussing it? Not a bad album at all but if you think I've still got that old stuff on repeat you're crazy, too much amazing music being released for me to STILL listen to the same old stuff over and over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXTO0Ni8In8
youtube.com/watch?v=5phQ0_gNWXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeycbhIBjR8
youtube.com/watch?v=p68SQ8cBD3c

I like the time he trolled watmm by smashing the old BoC tapes after his wife I think listed them for sale online

youtube.com/watch?v=HtfX3bV1MWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B20cM6AsMF8

Completely agree, he has some fucking stellar tracks, Tango n Vectif, Meinheld, Monj2, Hasty Boom Alert, haven't checked out his new one yet

retarded post

retarded reply

I need to grab Lunatic Harness on CD one of these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=9PLMX6RFYFM

it's getting reissued

planetmu.bleepstores.com/release/251245-ziq-lunatic-harness-25th-anniversary-edition

That's really cool. Might get my copy from Discogs though. I'd like to have an older edition

yeah, makes sense

This lmao

Like how have you not even bothered with his new LP if you want to discuss ""real music""

Fucking retards on this site I s2g

Attached: a0105979921_16.jpg (700x700, 95.01K)

the absolute state of this board

fuck off, zoomer. scum of this board. you can leave this thread if you want.

>n-new music is king! heckin old stuff is a thing of the past! ok boomer! LMAO!!!!
>posts some of the absolute worst shit you've ever heard
anyhow youtube.com/watch?v=xphLgcPeXks

Clubless virgins

Dogshit take with a dogshit tune on top of that. Nice hip-hop beat lmfao

Attached: 1654546849485.jpg (1170x1450, 1.51M)

you are the cancer of /shill/.

listen to more music, nobody with taste cares about your shitty hexd hyperpop jungle revival bullshit

so glad this type of rnb grime that Gundam, Mssingno, and Arma did is dead. was so silly.

this guy is a mentally ill future od victim and even he gets it

Clueless lmfao
It's not dead btw hehe
youtu.be/nWoFiUnVg6E

They don't go to clubs la it's simple as that

/bleep/ is a schizo general, but they're like 4 or 5 anons who clearly know their stuff, it's only logical they're not busy discussing basic bitch IDM don't you think? Like just take a look at all of you rockists shitting on this user , yeah that music is clearly not better than Lunatic Harness or any of the other great Mike records, but what the fuck, how the hell in Any Forums of all places, an user posting obscure electronica gets called a zoomer and a pleb or whatever while the ones posting a top 10 rockist electronic record circlejerk themselves as geniuses? This is sad, it's like someone made a thread saying le kino Any Forums ignores with a pic of a sub Any Forumscore record like Endtroducing or Turn on the bright lights or whatever "why ain't /shugazi/ discussing Loveles?!?!!" (and yeah the shills can go fuck themselves but that's beyond the point of my post)

its dead as fuck dude. this music is for air max grifters. i wouldnt be caught dead listening to grime made after 2009.