5x5 last.fm weekly

5x5 last.fm weekly
Guess a fictional character that would be an even match for them in a fight
Rec music

Attached: 720BFAE4-337F-4ED1-BF51-D252FCD81E42.jpg (1250x1250, 649.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SplqpGXygjs
youtu.be/Z8JCulJheV4
youtu.be/mCpazyTaXUQ
youtu.be/9W2kKMRXraU
youtu.be/xiVqKFDqxyg
youtu.be/w4anGgcIL_s
youtu.be/HI9ZLbEbvxw
youtu.be/nYbFPtUleqQ
youtu.be/ocZ5-53lpvI
youtu.be/Fe5dGoVxpgM?t=168
youtu.be/fCfAqryvPX0
youtu.be/Tq_hu2qK2ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hector salamanca
ever listened to that sergius golowin album I mentioned

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 678.07K)

Lol
No I forgot what’s it called again

lord krishna von goloka

honestly this is pretty cool. if you havent checked out Michael Gira's Angel of Light project, 100% do. I personally think New Mother is the best album he ever released
also really, really cool, though I don't think I know any you probably dont already. Maybe check out some of Kris Kristoffersons earlier albums, lie The Silver Tongued Devil and I. Probably my favorite of the 4 Highwayman,

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 727.28K)

Damn this is great
Klaus Schulze involved as well I can tell
It’s making me want to meditate
Ok I’ll check out M.T.F.Gira solo album new mother thanks

piss pissedtofferson
thanks I will
now listen
youtube.com/watch?v=SplqpGXygjs
yea its a real gem

kinda simiilar to mine, but ive only recently started getting into music so open to reccs

Attached: thing1.png (1533x701, 1.26M)

Earth - Angels of Darkness, Demons if Light
Julianna Barwick - Nepenthe
I don't recognize any of this besides the Beethoven. What's your favorite Beethoven?
Listen to Serengeti - Family & Friends

Forgot chart

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 685.68K)

Ill listen to anymore you have to give lmao but Ironically I already have most those recs. Listened through all of the discogs too. Garbage and Puff daddy still go hard and ill take a listen to some more ameer, deca, and Brian brown. Wasn't a fan of kids see ghosts desu
Some recs for you
youtu.be/Z8JCulJheV4
youtu.be/mCpazyTaXUQ only song ive listened to from him so I can only speak for this song
youtu.be/9W2kKMRXraU
youtu.be/xiVqKFDqxyg Might have heard this before, but incase you haven't
youtu.be/w4anGgcIL_s
youtu.be/HI9ZLbEbvxw album overall is worth a listen, dont really have a single song to recemmend
youtu.be/nYbFPtUleqQ different vibe but another overall excellent album I prefer this over silk and there is a difference between supercut and angelic hoodrat if you delve into his discography
youtu.be/ocZ5-53lpvI cochise has plenty of good singles if you fuck with this kind of cloud rap, but his album is kinda lacking
Artists as a whole
youtu.be/Fe5dGoVxpgM?t=168 Lil ugly man has some good stuff very experimental so each album/ep is different if you dont fw this
youtu.be/fCfAqryvPX0 probably the most adaptive of all the recemmends here, Danny has had his sound change through the years matching with some of the more popular genres of the time (2013 album "old" big dubstep influence, "hot soup" and "the hybrid" have more of an old school feel, etc) again check most his albums out for different sounds
youtu.be/Tq_hu2qK2ok IDK has a lot of concious rap with a mix of trap here and there, but i highly recommend him "is he real?" and "see4yourself" in particular

this should be plenty given you haven't already heard most of these so hope this suffices

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 626.64K)

i like lots of beethoven
best composer probably
this might be my fav beethoven-related album

Attached: Beethoven Wand.jpg (900x775, 116.58K)

machine girl
yabujin
ecco2k
loveless- my bloody valentine

Alt Rock - Duvet - Twilight
Drum n Bass -
Cloud Rap - Ecco2K - Beauty Sleep Bootleg
Midwest Emo - toe - The Book About My Idle Plot on a Vague Anxiety
Shoegaze - Don't have any good ones honestly

I'll check that out. Beethoven was sort of my gateway drug into orchestral music. An ex gf dragged me to the Saint Paul Symphony's performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony years ago and it was fucking magical. I didn't really get the power and emptive aspects until I'd actually seen it done live.

yeah wow that was fucking great. i dropped acid an hour ago and this was really cool. Music To Make Love to Your Old Lady By is one of my all time favorite albums, but until now I've never listened to anything solo kid koala did
we're both gay but you're like gay gay. Check out The Ghost~Pop Tape by Devon Hendryx. It's probably a bit more out there but youd probably like PJ Harvey to some extent, Bjork too.

if its out there just give him some peggy its his more mainstream shit anyways

true, Cornballs seems up their alley

Listen to popol vuh - letzte tage, letzte nachte
Fucking great album for psychs trust me
Have a good trip my brother, don’t forget to meditate

im hooked on s/t bc of that damn thread now

Attached: 5x5thisweek.jpg (870x869, 549.82K)

Imagine scrobbling.