Were they the last real rockstars?

Were they the last real rockstars?

Attached: Main-Oasis.jpg (1200x900, 93.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75YfA95aLNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you mean it in the stadium sense then no, Coldplay and Muse came after and both became huge stadium acts. Though Liam seems to think his group was the last real rock group since he disses every rock band that came after his time as "not real rockstars."

i can cede that oasis is a good rock band, but royal blood and the pretty reckless are currently good and active, so there are rockstars right now and it is the fault of media for not shining a light on them

if the media isn't shining a light on you you're not really a rock star are you

I thought it was the strokes for a second.

Attached: 47EC69BB-C744-4489-8851-C51D60A3C57B.gif (640x486, 2.83M)

MCR were/are unironically

lol no

Say what you want about the quality of their music but they were and still are enormously famous and defined an era in pop culture

they were only ridiculed during their brief heyday and no one knows who the fuck gerard way is. if you're gonna bring that tripe up, pete wentz or the madden twins are safer bets

>The White Stripes
>My Chemical Romance
>The Strokes
>The Libertines
>Arctic Monkeys
>Coldplay
>Behemoth
>MGMT
Objectively no

I think the guys from Slipknot are probably the last rock stars

pete doherty is the only one who qualifies, and he's even more of a uk/euro concern than the gallaghers. chris martin and jack white are famous but lame, not really rock star-ish. mgmt are you kidding me lol

WHERE’S PETE DOHERTY
youtu.be/75YfA95aLNc

hell no. Slipknot sucks ass.

OP you're really based, the Chadllaghers were the last Rockstars.

Attached: opurthechadtoo.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Ville Valo was the last Rockstar.
Muse and Coldplay have no edge or Rockstar lifestyle.
MCR is overrated shit, they are big for the same reasons Green Day is big, they're beginner bands for people who just stopped listening to the radio.
Just because you play Rock doesn't mean you're a Rockstar, Jack White is a good nominee though, I'd also add John Mayer.

Attached: tumblr_p5hqemOQT51s36gzvo5_1280.jpg (1280x1024, 179.14K)

Corey Taylor is too whiny and the fans are too cringe.

I don't get the hard-on some people have for these yobs... Suede's third best album mogs anything these guys ever did (to say nothing of Pulp or the Manic Street Preachers)

Fucking earlets all over this board. God damn.

Attached: 1-suede-singer-brett-anderson-london-nme-martyn-goodacre.jpg (642x900, 93.43K)

No Corey is a faggot looser and really no one cares much about the individual members and I like slipknots music to....

Attached: 02C794DA-AD9C-422D-9F24-97C0DFA28EDA.jpg (1272x720, 43.53K)

nickelback or lifehouse were.

>Ville Valo was the last Rockstar.
>MCR is overrated shit, they are big for the same reasons Green Day is big, they're beginner bands for people who just stopped listening to the radio.
so are HIM and oasis.