HOW CAN YOU STAY WITH A FAT GIRL

>HOW CAN YOU STAY WITH A FAT GIRL

Attached: 1634017016115.jpg (370x370, 20.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O3z-aureKFE?t=133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody’s calling you that

Morrissey is warning William to not marry the fat girl (presumably because heteronormative society and his parents are pressuring him to) and stick to the homosexual lifestyle and sex with handsome men like himself. This Charming Man also has a similar idea with the "return the ring" lyric where a gay man tries to convince another guy going both ways and dating a girl to not forever commit himself to being straight.

I liked the song better before your analysis, however accurate. Stop ruining the Smiths for me

face the reality, The Smiths _is_ for fags

I'm sorry, but Morrissey is pretty clearly an LGBT man and The Smiths/Moz solo have rather blunt homoerotic lyrical themes on a few songs, This Charming Man and Hand in Glove (which had a naked dude on the single cover) are prominent examples. There's a reason Morrissey looks up to Oscar Wilde more than perhaps any other figure, among other heavily influential figures on him like Jobriath who was a flamboyantly gay singer in the 70s, or Bowie and the glam rockers.

Kek. Please do this from now on when someone quotes a song every thread. Thanks

gay pride month chads ww@

listening to the smiths, frankie goes to hollywood, george michael, depeche mode, soft cell, erasure, bronski beat, culture club, david bowie all day every day

Based faggot

does anyone know if morrissey can still do that falsetto he does in early songs
i'm getting depressed knowing i'll lose some range when i get older

Handsome Devil is my favorite gay song ever

Perfect song.
Let me get my hands on your mammary glands

Perfect lyrics too.

Cuz some girls are bigger than others

youtu.be/O3z-aureKFE?t=133

ooh that's nice, haven't heard morrissey since you are the quarry, his voice aged nicely.
i'm a tenor so i'm a bit higher up, i just find it sad how people's voices age. morrissey is one of the few 80s singer who seems to have taken care of his voice.

you're the one for me fatty

This isn’t correct btw it’s referencing a movie from the 50s

What are you going to do about it?

Attached: 328978979.jpg (2000x1125, 430.17K)

Liking women is pretty gay. Moressey saving his listeners from a life of sin

AND DONT YOU WONDER, WHY IN ESTONIA THEY SAY
HEY YOU, HEY YOU BIG FAT PIG. YOU FAT PIG, YOU FAT PIG

t.Nick Fuentes