Thoughts on this one?

thoughts on this one?

Attached: DD22-Poster-1655136093-1000x1250.jpg (1000x1250, 333.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6mT4gFkR23w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything besides Iggy Pop combines to make this one of the most horrendous festival lineups I’ve ever seen, reading through this was horrific, almost painful.

>main lineup is unironically all has-been prepandemic indie acts and Iggy Pop
I'm not the kind of guys that says 'oh art is dying' but this is alarming lol. 10's indie rock sounds like shit and totally passé since the pandemic
Shut up geezer

I went to 2019 and 2021. 2019 was probably the best music event I’ve ever been to in my life. This lineup looks super “meh”

I kind of resent kevin now but I will go for my highschool self and Lonerism memories, there’s some great acts sprinkled within the indie feuxhype band

post a good festival line up from the last 5 years that isn't extremely niche, I'll wait

Imma have some fun for the next week or so.

Attached: 1654109375.jpg (1638x2048, 966.18K)

That’s the thing. I go to the niche ones. Nice cop-out though.

Is Duster really that popular? I thought they were one of those bands you hear a lot about on Any Forums and RYM but not so much in the real world.

>Divide and Dissolve
holy fuck this band must be a plant, they are the fucking worst shit ever. When I lived in Australia I saw them support King Gizzard and literally their whole set was the fat one playing an Earth riff and between every song rattling off diatribes about white ppl are le bad and the plight of muh abos
Then I saw them in the UK supporting Low last month, and they were doing the exact same thing, completely missing the irony talking about abos and muh native owners of the land when we're in the fucking UK. Fucking hell I can't escape these cunts

who's going to the Hamilton's pharmacopeia screening and q&a bros i hear it's gonna be heckin big chungus and Szechuan sauce

Agreed 2019 was amazing, this looks like shit

They have over 1.6 million listeners on spotify, have released 2 new albums in recent years, and have been gaining lots of new fans through tiktok, so them being a medium size name at a medium size music festival isn't out of the question.

The festival downgraded since they moved locations from Joshua tree to lake Perris
As a inland empire resident trust me it’s a big downgrade

faggotfest

I live 15 minutes away from this and I wouldn't even consider going if it was free

Absolute garbage.

Low are a bunch of stupid cucks. Alan Sparhawk is the same way.

Did you actually go? I hate Lake Perris too but it actually worked as a venue. It’s a nice place when there aren’t ghetto nigs everywhere. Obviously JT is better though.

No kidding
This literally sounds like two middle schoolers playing instruments for the first time
youtu.be/6mT4gFkR23w

Attached: 1653770081593.jpg (267x274, 32.21K)

This mogs every fest this year which isn’t saying much sadly. Primavera LA comes close and that one is meh.

can you be anymore gay? lmao

Attached: 1624434893505.jpg (960x960, 73.9K)